Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TJunkers

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
I'm going to start a donation poll right here. I'm throwing in $30 to the first person who gets OSX running on the iPad.

iPad + OSX + Finger Touch's Stylus = Amazing!!!!

Chaos123x

macrumors 68000
Jul 8, 2008
I'm going to start a donation poll right here. I'm throwing in $30 to the first person who gets OSX running on the iPad.

iPad + OSX + Finger Touch's Stylus = Amazing!!!!

It already runs OSX. $30 dollars please. Just cause it's not Snow Leopard does not mean it's not OSX. Indeed the iPhone os is OSX.

zub3qin

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2007
Unless Apple has complied OS X for this A4 chip, it isn't happening.

Ironically, it is easier and cheaper to get OS X on the Dell netbooks than the Apple products.

And I suspect, after this release today, many will opt to make a Dell hackintosh and wait for an actual Apple tablet.

How many stories are going to be out tomorrow with the opening lines of "The Apple tablet may be a tough pill to swallow"?

TJunkers

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
It already runs OSX. $30 dollars please. Just cause it's not Snow Leopard does not mean it's not OSX. Indeed the iPhone os is OSX.

Indeed it is... But I dont think of the Apple OS as OSX. I just think having people & companies remake all applications for the iPad when they already struggling to be on the Apple Operating system as it is, is a bit annoying.

coolbreeze

macrumors 68000
Jan 20, 2003
UT
Can you get OS X running on an iPhone / iPod Touch?

I think you're not gonna get your thirty buckeraroos.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.