Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thegrants82

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Right here
And I've had PayPal confiscate funds directly from my checking account (without my approval) because an eBay buyer decided he didn't need the item he ordered afterall, and then again when another buyer initiated a fraudulent chargeback. Took weeks to clear those up and get my money back from their awful customer service.

Oh, and their mobile app servers were hacked last week. Hundreds of people on Twitter and Facebook were unable to login for days.

So don't tell me what I'm not knowledgeable about.
What you are saying is illegal. That just shows that you are either too lazy or uneducated to find a legal solution. Pretty simple stuff......

M. Gustave

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2015
Grand Budapest Hotel
What you are saying is illegal. That just shows that you are either too lazy or uneducated to find a legal solution. Pretty simple stuff......

I guess English isn't your first language, because what you wrote makes no sense.

If you want to put all your faith in almighty PayPal, be my guest. I couldn't care less.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.