Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

kjm18

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2014
Hexham, UK
Sky Sports apps for iPhone and iPad still not working fully on latest betas as won't show stories and articles just cuts it off. BBC iPlayer now working as before it crashed on launch. Tapped Out working better as was lagging on previous beta version.

Last edited:

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
Anyone else experiencing this problem with the Youtube App on the latest PB of iOS 10? Am I the only one?

mQv1cgY.jpg

6NDDBZp.jpg

Reactions: shanson27

naasrd

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Ulster Bank (RoI). Fully working after PB 2.
[doublepost=1469095312][/doublepost]
Does anyone use the RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) app and if so, is it working with the latest beta please?

It should be working now as the Ulster Bank app is made by the name company and that crash issues is gone.

Reactions: davejsb

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Can someone check these apps please!:
CommBank (AU only)
ANZ Go Money (AU only)
Beme
YouTube
YouTube studio
Periscope
eBay

Cheers!
Commbank works for me. YouTube works for me as well. Don't have any other apps installed.

latndude

macrumors member
Jul 26, 2012
Fort Myers,FL
Jawbone Up still not working , band disconnects after being paired, support aware of problem, still not fix , always happens with every update or beta , thinking about giving up on Jawbone and going to VivoFit by Garmin , waterproof and seems to be better as an overall product.

regbarc

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2012
Tivo app works on iPhone 6 for the most part. No crashes yet, remote control works, guide data is accurate, and you can switch between boxes. The only thing that does not work is that the time/date selection in the guide is whited over and you have to click on each box to see what it is set to. But you can change it once you select the box.

mcfly88

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2012
Someone posted that the Bank of America app now works with beta 3.. but it's still crashing on my 6. Working for anyone else?

rstark18

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2009
Someone posted that the Bank of America app now works with beta 3.. but it's still crashing on my 6. Working for anyone else?
I posted that earlier. Yes it works perfectly for me. I didn't run b1 or 2 because of reports of BofA not working. When b3 came out I said screw it, I'll do any banking on the iPad. But when I loaded it, it fired up and I've been using it without any problems. The first run took longer than normal to load but only that one time.

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
Does today's Google Maps update fix the GPS icon visual bug on iOS 10? it used to add a square box to the GPS arrow blocking some of the view. Can someone check before I redownload iOS 10 today?

myvoip07

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2010
iOS 10 PB2, anyone have issues with Apple Pay at Meijer store? Every time i tried it doesn't work for iPhone 6 and 6S+. I tried searching forum but couldn't find anything about it.

tmaxxtigger

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2010
Was working fine before by this morning but Instagram is now crashing upon open. Tried restarting, etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.