Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

ComputerMan

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2014
Note that the Good App will crash with you try to create a new PIN. 3.2.4 and ios 10 Public beta 7, no fix until launch of ios 10 which is spet 14

swiftnissity

macrumors newbie
Jul 30, 2013
iPhone 6 - IOS10 GM:

Working:
Optus Wifi Talk
My Optus
Kimoji
Ellen's Emoji Exploji
RSA Secure ID
Patreon
Comic Zeal
Zinio - Tested the Magazines app, not library
St. George Bank - Haven't tested sending money, everything else seems to work
inTune Company Portal - Haven't tested enrolling a new device, but my already enrolled device seems to work
Pokemon Shuffle

rkeefer

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2009
Thanks for putting this list together. Everything I need/care about is on here, except one. I didn't see anyone ask or report on RunKeeper. Anyone tried that app yet on iOS 10?

AeroZ

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2013
Estonia
Anybody else having problems with Pocket Casts? For me, downloaded podcasts doesn't work (streaming works). There seems to other bugs aswell like time lapsed sometimes not updating.

h9826790

macrumors P6
Apr 3, 2014
Hong Kong
sHome Doorlock.

Apps appear to be loading and running normally in iOS 10 GM. However, it's unable to control the lock, so the apps become totally useless.

frifra

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2008
Is GreenAddress working for anyone?
It's a bitcoin wallet which does not work in iOS 10 for me - never logs in - not so great if there is quite some money in it.

orbitalpunk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2006
no word on Words with Friends or Trivia Crack?

I added the following that after a brief test, seem to work on iOS 10 beta 1 (tested with a secondary device, iPhone 5S, and will confirm with my iPhone 6 further)

mydlink Lite (D-Link's IP Camera Viewing app)

My mydlink app is not working since the update. I can't view the camera remotely, but locally works. And remotely works on an iPad but not the iPhone. What are you testing it on when viewing remotely?

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
My mydlink app is not working since the update. I can't view the camera remotely, but locally works. And remotely works on an iPad but not the iPhone. What are you testing it on when viewing remotely?

my myDlink app works perfectly fine on my ipad and iPhone when viewing on the same network and remotely. I'm on iOS 10.0.1.

orbitalpunk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2006
[doublepost=1473990035][/doublepost]

I can now confirm the MyDlink Lite app does not work in iOS 10 on T-Mobile with Remote viewing. I downgraded to 9.3.5 and it worked perfectly. I upgraded back again to iOS 10 as a new phone and it stopped working again. It's either iOS on T-Mobile or the carrier update. Please add this note to the initial post as this is security related and people depend on their Dlink cameras for security purposes.

leesweet

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2009
Northern Virginia, USA
Lennox iComfort: This app seems not to have been updated for a couple of years. For those that need a workaround under 10, they do have a mobile website that seems to still work.

JDabney24

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2014
I wish that developers would take full advantage of the new api's they have available to use in their apps in every new iteration of iOS. For instance, I remember during the iOS 8 keynote when they demoed widgets for the first time. They specifically showed off the possibilities of what the widgets could do with an Ebay widget. It was so useful and practical being able to watch your bids and place bids all within the widget displaying the interactivity one can have. Now, you're hard pressed to find widgets that have any level of interactivity without the need for the widget to open it's native app taking you away from the widget (the new shazaam widget being a prime example of the interaction taking you directly to the app instead of staying in the widget). Even recently with the iOS 10 keynote, apple once again demoed the awesome new interactivity with the espn app where not only can you view scores of your favorite teams, but they showed the ability to expand the widget in order to view a video highlight of the team playing. At the most basic of functionality, being able to update the info from your app within the widget without having to have the native app open (like push notifications except the info gets pushed to the widget). Am I the only one wanting these features? Is it too much to ask?

Ebay Widget for iOS 8 @ the 1:30:19 mark

ESPN Widget for iOS 10 @ the 54:40 mark

Reactions: frifra
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.