Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

neurodave

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2013
Jersey City, NJ
Uber Partner app (for drivers) works fine in iOS 10. Was a little buggy at one point or another apparently, but has been rock solid the past week or so. I have heard that the in-app updates aren't working, but I have yet to see it myself.

T1ck_T0ck

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2016
For some reason, News crashes for me. Started this morning, it happens on pull down from the top and trying to read a story.

Edit: should add this is only on my iPad, my iPhone is working fine. Beta 2 fixed the iPad.

Also, PlayStation Messages now works and does not crash.

Last edited:

Cancelled
Jul 6, 2015
I hate how YouTube doesn't show the buttons at the top. I hope Beta 2 fixes it. I know it's not meant to, but hey, you never know!

urkel

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2008
I hate how YouTube doesn't show the buttons at the top. I hope Beta 2 fixes it. I know it's not meant to, but hey, you never know!

Even though a Beta won't necessarily fix an un-updated app, I have my fingers crossed on a couple apps too. Google and Facebook are notorious for not rushing to update apps, and something like my Jawbone Up is now discontinued so I'm not sure if they're even going to bother upgrading to 10 at all.

Reactions: 3349793

WiseAJ

macrumors 65816
Sep 8, 2009
PDX
Added DomiNations, Hearthstone, and IFTTT to the needs to be tested request list.

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2012
HulloMail now works in beta 2, I've amended the wiki post with a note

monkey28rb

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2010
Facebook has issues with landscape mode for videos and PlaystationVue has issue with the interface over lapping.

Bigads

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2012
Here
Sky Sports App in the UK will load, but when you select a story to read, you cannot scroll down to read the story.
Same in iPhone and iPad.

nsblum

macrumors regular
May 18, 2015
Puyallup, WA
Microsoft Outlook

Microsoft Outlook only compatible IF you are not adding an account after upgrading. If you upgrade and then need to add an account, it doesn't work (exchange and Office 365). Confirmed with Outlook support that they are working on it.

d_snidog

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2016
Oh. Well add these then (not tested, just to see if they actually open and they don't crash):

WORKING:
1Password (the tabs at the bottom look weird but once pressed, they are fine)
Barclays
Fantastical
Instagram
Reddit
Sleep Cycle
Tweetbot 4
YouTube
Apple Store
eBay
IMDb
My o2
PayPal
Vine
Facebook Messenger
Facebook
Flipboard

There are just a few. All in all, very good so far.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.