Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sam.aly

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2014
Hello Friends,

i need your help regarding an issue which i am facing from few days.

i just upgrade my iphone3gs from 5.1.1 to 6.1.3 everything is working fine accept navigation part when i just start location service on ....and use any app like google map my network and wifi signals automatically down for few second then again up ...but this up and down of signal is keep going until i switch the location service off then no issues ...

i never faced such issue before i am facing this issue since when i upgrade my iphone :confused::confused::confused:

can you tell me how can i solve this issue

your help/advice will highly appreciated

thank you

Altemose

macrumors G3
Mar 26, 2013
Elkton, Maryland
Hello Friends,

i need your help regarding an issue which i am facing from few days.

i just upgrade my iphone3gs from 5.1.1 to 6.1.3 everything is working fine accept navigation part when i just start location service on ....and use any app like google map my network and wifi signals automatically down for few second then again up ...but this up and down of signal is keep going until i switch the location service off then no issues ...

i never faced such issue before i am facing this issue since when i upgrade my iphone :confused::confused::confused:

can you tell me how can i solve this issue

your help/advice will highly appreciated

thank you

I am not sure how you went to iOS 6.1.3 as the latest is iOS 6.1.6. Try restoring your device and letting iTunes upgrade you to 6.1.6 in the process. It should take care of the issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.