Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nipz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Didn't see it anywhere else so thought i would post it :)

haphadon

macrumors member
Dec 24, 2009
really? :O I'm all downloaded and extracted waiting for iTunes

Same with me, I am downloading the new Xcode right now though. If I remember correctly sometimes you can use it to update instead of iTunes.

Worth a shot anyways as I needed the new version of Xcode regardless. I'll let you all know if it works.

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
Same with me, I am downloading the new Xcode though, if I remember correctly sometimes you can use it to update instead of iTunes.

Worth a shot anyways as I needed the new version of Xcode regardless.

I had the iPad 3, iPhone 4 and the two find my friends/iPhone apps all downloaded (at same time) in less than 10 mins.... roll on jully 100mb free upgrade :D

Nipz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Just cancelled and started iPad 2 and iPhone 4 again and now downloading at 2mb/s etc :)

haphadon

macrumors member
Dec 24, 2009
Dev account required to install?
Probably, yes

Kind of... You need one to download it from Apple's site, you can find it elsewhere but I don't think we're allowed talking about that here. As for installing, you just need your UDID registered, so if you had a developer friend or have a phone that was previously used by a dev and not removed it would work.

Basically, yes you need a dev account.

Now I see 10.6.3!

I still don't... :(

I've read that it can be installed with the old iTunes release as well (iTunes 10.6.1).

Gonna try that now! Wish me luck :p

Edit: Ok now I see it. Time to get iOS 6 on my phone!

ItsMePasse

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2010
Oh man…

I'm in the iOS Developer Program, but when i click on the download link, he says only "Access Denied" :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.