Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
If I was drunk, this may have been comical?? Maybe???
Thinking I need to see a doctor right now though. ?

As for that price change...another "what the - is going on" The $409 price is showing up on my Apple Store app, yet $559 on my computer.

Everything is a train wreck on my end right now, I'm going to bed.

menist

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2010
California
Basically you pay in full at checkout, send in your trade-in device once you received their return package. If your trade-in gets approved, you'll get refunded the difference back to your card. If you return the new iPhone before it gets approved, they'll send you a Apple gift card instead.

I've done this before, got approved with full credit, and was refunded the difference back to my debit card. Tempted to trade in my 12pm for the 13pm.

Example below, total I'll pay if I get full $790 credit is $513.91
13pm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PhillyGuy72

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
It when gets down to it, it still makes more sense to just trade in with Apple rather than the gimmicks the carriers are offering. I got off the Verizon band wagon when I traded in my 8+ I have a cheap plan with Verizon that works good for me and with purchasing with my apple card you can pay it off early and make extra payments and still get the 3% cash back.

Reactions: Laryl
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.