Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Infernoqt

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 17, 2022
Here is the video if you wanna look. Very strange and unusual but it happens very often.
11.jpg

evivbulgroz

macrumors newbie
Dec 19, 2017
France
I have two 14 pro max, and only one is exhibiting the problem, the one with a lg display :

Image 20-12-2022 à 07.33.jpeg

maybe you should download 3utools and check the display manufacturer under "verification report"

As I understand, LG displays were introduced recently on the 14 PRO line, and maybe this is (hopefully) a software driver issue.

Reactions: Infernoqt

Infernoqt

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 17, 2022
I have two 14 pro max, and only one is exhibiting the problem, the one with a lg display :

View attachment 2130708

maybe you should download 3utools and check the display manufacturer under "verification report"

As I understand, LG displays were introduced recently on the 14 PRO line, and maybe this is (hopefully) a software driver issue.

No doubt right now it's global issue. There's much bigger number people and every day someone new shows up.

And yes, so far everyone with LG display got issues, that's not coincidence at this point.

Infernoqt

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 17, 2022
I got my phone replaced yesterday and the problem is solved. I made a test and now I have Samsung based display which means all LG displays (which aren't many) are affected.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.