Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LacrosseChic

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 9, 2022
So I am having a slight dilemma.
I have the 14 pro max currently and I am pretty happy with it. However my employer has finally decided that we are getting company issued phones. We get the base iPhone 15 for free, if we want other models/storage options we can pay the difference. I was completely sure I wanted the plus for the battery life and because I have no complaints about the screen size on my 14 pro max.
However….. went to the Apple Store to check them out and there is something so very appealing about the size of the 15! So my question for those of you with the 15 (or the plus) a what are your experiences? Especially with battery….
With my 14 pro max I am averaging about 6-7 hours SOT during a day (and usually end the day with about 40-50% left.
Would the 15 be able to do that on one charge or would I have to charge during the day?

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
15 won't have the battery performance you have with your 14 ProMax. The 15 would probably get you through the day but no chance it would have 40-50% left. You'll need to charge it overnight..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.