Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

14+ vs 15+

• 14+

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 15+

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

samesam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2024
I am in a predicament. iPhone 14 Plus be iPhone 15 plus. Brightness is different but doesn’t matter to me. I do want usbc. I don’t like the matte back glass, nor the color options for the 15. I really want a white phone. I don’t want to spend too much money, I will probably upgrade in 2 years regardless. Dynamic Island is ok I guess, I could live without. It’s really just USBC. I really want usbc but I really want white.

• Haha
Reactions: winxmac

winxmac

macrumors 65816
Sep 1, 2021
iPhone 15/15 Plus can be considered an iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max since it uses the same A16 Bionic but in an aluminum body, no telephoto, no Pro Motion, uses USB Type C instead of Lightning...

iPhone 14/14 Plus can be considered an iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max since it uses the same A15 Bionic but in an aluminum body, no telephoto, no Pro Motion...
If you really are after a white iPhone, go with iPhone SE 2020 or iPhone XR or any older model... The newer models are somewhat white but with a yellow shade...

Your only option for USB Type C [at the moment] is the iPhone 15 series or you could wait once iPhone 16 series is released and see if there is a white model that is as white as iPhone SE 2020 or iPhone XR or any older model...

captainjohnsmith

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2023
While I think the 15 Plus in a white case might be the best option, another thing to consider is a 14 Plus with a USB C power bank

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.