Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

15 vs 15PM

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 15PM

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

samesam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2024
I’ve been pondering for a while. USBC is an absolute must for me. I have the iPhone 15 and it’s good, I want better camera and bigger with USBC. Should i get a Pro Max? I don’t want to wait for the 16

anakinfan8

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2024
I think it really just comes down to your budget and what you're willing to spend right now. 15 Pro Max's camera and battery are fantastic -- I own one and am very satisfied. If you've got the money I'd say go for the Pro Max. You did say you'd rather not do this, but since you're on the 15 series already I think it'd be wiser to wait. Once the new phones drop in September, the previous ones get price cuts from other retailers. Also, carriers usually have good deals with the new iPhones every year so that might be worth waiting for. Whatever you decide, you're getting a great phone!

JPack

macrumors G5
Mar 27, 2017
I'd suggest the regular 15. The Pro/Max is for users who want bleeding edge on day one each September. It's nuts to get a Pro/Max now when it's so close to fall.

• Haha
Reactions: Surfsalot

FreakinEurekan

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
Camera is one of the few things I actually use my iPhone for on a regular basis (along with CarPlay and listening to podcasts/audiobooks). But for me, the size of the Pro Max is just too much, so I went with the 15 Pro. The only sacrifice on the camera is I have 3x telephoto rather than 5x.

krspkbl

macrumors 68020
Jul 20, 2012
If you want both a better camera and bigger screen then Pro Max is a must. If you just want bigger screen get 15 Plus.

At this point you might as well just wait another few months for the iPhone 16 which will have even better camera and slightly larger screen than the 15 Plus/Pro Max

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.