Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amazingpupil

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2021
Hope all your orders are being delivered safely...went black titanium this year after going natty. Man this black is dark and clean. Loving this choice. Still waiting on a bunch of cases from multiple companies, so in the meantime I am going with my budget king of 2024, black frosty Spigen right now

Still transferring data, but ESR Armorite also was a clean success. No black border screen protector to keep that natural slim bezel look

hdFufwM.png

dZjwlmt.jpeg

qqceCQd.jpeg

c7IXlgl.jpeg
I’m waiting on my phone to come in. But I have the armorite to put on when it does. Did it really have no dust under the screen? If so, as someone who hates putting on screen protectors, that’s a game changer.

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
Spigen Ultra Hybrid T with the camera control button works flawlessly! Works just like the Apple cases.

Supcase not so much. It works just not as good.

The ball is in all these other case companies court.
watching your unboxing video now, that blue is soooooo good!! I like that they are using the silver camera bezel instead of black too! if they ever decide to make a hole instead of a notch for the camera button, im buying with express shipping lol

Reactions: TechnicallyTee

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
I'm pacing over here waiting for UPS which is always so late out here in the woods.

Got in my Synthesis in black and a $15. ESR case that is actually really good and comes with a screen protector and interchangeable buttons.

This beater $15. ESR kit is really nice:

Attachments

• esr01.jpg
    esr01.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 21
  • esr02.jpg
    esr02.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 20
  • esr03.jpg
    esr03.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 19
  • esr04.jpg
    esr04.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
watching your unboxing video now, that blue is soooooo good!! I like that they are using the silver camera bezel instead of black too! if they ever decide to make a hole instead of a notch for the camera button, im buying with express shipping lol
Thanks man. Yeah when we did it I said let’s do silver touches because it goes much better than the black. Glad you digging it! 💪🏽💪🏽

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
Spigen Ultra Hybrid T with the camera control button works flawlessly! Works just like the Apple cases.

Glad to hear about the Spigen. I have that on order. I also agree with you on the Supcase. I’m returning mine. Just nowhere near as responsive as the Apple case or bare button.

sp44

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2006
I'm pacing over here waiting for UPS which is always so late out here in the woods.

Got in my Synthesis in black and a $15. ESR case that is actually really good and comes with a screen protector and interchangeable buttons.

Where did you get the ESR?

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Glad to hear about the Spigen. I have that on order. I also agree with you on the Supcase. I’m returning mine. Just nowhere near as responsive as the Apple case or bare button.
Yeah I was curious as how they were going to work. Companies are going to be scrambling to figure out hat Spigen did because it’s A1.

Reactions: Zensō

alstrike

macrumors regular
Nov 13, 2011
Spain
I got today an Enzo Aramid from Spigen and man this thing is absolute garbage, from the terrible camera control cutout to the buttons that sound like a baby rattle. It’s going back ASAP 😅

amazingpupil

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2021

Love your videos!

I got a Mous Clarity 3.0, but...that Spigen Ultra Hybrid T might be the move. Does it add much bulk to the phone?

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas

Yeah ups always delivers around 6pm at my place. So I found them on the map and pulled up behind the guy and asked if I could get my stuff and he said sure lol

Attachments

• IMG_8208.jpeg
    IMG_8208.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8210.jpeg
    IMG_8210.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 15
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.