Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KonnectDavid

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012

Attachments

• iPhone-5-iCloud-Wallpaper-Brittney's.jpg
    iPhone-5-iCloud-Wallpaper-Brittney's.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 518

KonnectDavid

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Woah these are super cool!! #

Can you please do me:

Satish Parmar

Satish

Satish's iPhone

Satish's iPhone 5

I know that's a lot, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance #

Bit much

Attachments

• iPhone-5-iCloud-Wallpaper-Satish's.jpg
    iPhone-5-iCloud-Wallpaper-Satish's.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 5,229
  • iPhone-5-iCloud-Wallpaper-Satish's5.jpg
    iPhone-5-iCloud-Wallpaper-Satish's5.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 4,309

KonnectDavid

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Done for now

Just a few comments:

If you PM, it will take extra time as I cannot seem to attach a file upload in a PM so I have to upload to my box account.

PLEASE see if your name is already done and grab that image...doesn't take long to do a search.

If you find your name done by someone else and would rather use that, fine but posting so when someone else has done what you requested free of charge is rubbish and insulting. Just keep your comments to yourself and use the one you like.

Multiple requests (especially of the same name) are becoming more time consuming and may get cut down.

I will try and do more later if requested. Hope you enjoy.

PTVMan

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2012
I would really be appreciative if someone could do a badge that reads

garry's
iPhone 5

CedricEarl

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2012
Ok just two final requests. And thanks because I showed my family and all these folks have the 5 lol.

1.Cash Out's IPhone 5

2.Carmen's IPhone 5

JGW310

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2012
Ok just two final requests. And thanks because I showed my family and all these folks have the 5 lol.

1.Cash Out's IPhone 5

2.Carmen's IPhone 5

:apple:

Attachments

• carmenip5.jpg
    carmenip5.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 409
  • cashoutip5.jpg
    cashoutip5.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 291

JGW310

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2012
Just a few comments:

If you PM, it will take extra time as I cannot seem to attach a file upload in a PM so I have to upload to my box account.

PLEASE see if your name is already done and grab that image...doesn't take long to do a search.

If you find your name done by someone else and would rather use that, fine but posting so when someone else has done what you requested free of charge is rubbish and insulting. Just keep your comments to yourself and use the one you like.

Multiple requests (especially of the same name) are becoming more time consuming and may get cut down.

I will try and do more later if requested. Hope you enjoy.

lol agreed. I'm trying to help out KonnectDavid here so if you guys just follow this stuff ^^^^ then you will get your request!

:apple:

PTVMan

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2012
Thanks for the wallpaper. Would you be able to change it so that the "G' in Garry is lowercase? So it reads:

garry's
iPhone 5

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.