Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CallMeCREAM

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2012
Love The Work! Could You Please Do 2 " C.R.E.A.M's iPhone 5 " And Jamie's iPhone 5 " THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

different

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2008
Baummer, I'm so sorry to bother you again:

Could you please make it "Stefans iPhone" without the ' ?

Background is that we - in German language - don't do ' for saying that this is his or her device. When you see this it's actually a sign that this person isn't good in his mother tongue :)

Again, thanks a lot for your help :)

That's what I get for skimming for names and not reading - apologies. Here you are:

[url=http://i.imgur.com/8mUALs.jpg]Image[/URL]

baummer

macrumors 65816
Jan 18, 2005
Southern California
besides Photoshop can we use something else to edit them?

Not that I know of. The file was created in Photoshop to begin with. The bigger issue is that you would need the font used and it's not a free font (although I believe it comes standard with Photoshop).

Love The Work! Could You Please Do 2 " C.R.E.A.M's iPhone 5 " And Jamie's iPhone 5 " THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

C.R.E.A.M's iPhone 5:

Jamie's iPhone 5:

baummer

macrumors 65816
Jan 18, 2005
Southern California

Background is that we - in German language - don't do ' for saying that this is his or her device. When you see this it's actually a sign that this person isn't good in his mother tongue :)

Sorry, I am used to people not using proper English grammar and try to infer what they mean. I'm Swiss/German in family history, and have some marginal understanding of German, so I understand completely. How is this:

----------

Anyone please do one that says "Fish's iPhone"

Thanks so much all. Wish i had photoshop myself.:D

Fish's iPhone:

DerWildy

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2012
Germany

Ups , he's right :eek:

Please , can you make it for me again

Wildys iPhone
and
Wildys eifon

Thanks a lot for your time

eaglefox12

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2012
This is so awesome Baummer... could you please do...Jackson's Iphone5... and Kudos to you Sir... really appreciate your effort

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.