Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

baummer

macrumors 65816
Jan 18, 2005
Southern California
I'm sorry can you have a look at mine again. They appear pixelated on my iPhone5. Thanks

What does that mean in your terms? They are the same resolution as all of the others I've posted here and no one has complained.

----------

Can you do UC's iPhone.

Thanks in advance.

uc.jpg

Can you please make one that says "RafiQ's iPhone"

thanks!!

rafiq.jpg

baummer

macrumors 65816
Jan 18, 2005
Southern California

Looks like the image is zoomed in for some reason. When you are selecting the wallpaper, try pinching out so it's not zoomed in. I don't have an iPhone 5 yet so I can't test - someone else might need to provide instructions on how they did it.

----------

I was just going to do some of the requests, but baummer seems to have done them all :)

I happened to have some time today so either way there seems to be good coverage around here :)

Tridztan

macrumors member
May 27, 2012
London
I was just going to do some of the requests, but baummer seems to have done them all :)

Any chance of you doing these as the ones I got from baummer appear blurred on my iPhone 5 for some reason.

Mo's iPhone
Sean's iPhone
Selassie's iPhone and
"I'm watching YOU"

Many thanks in advance.

Tridztan

macrumors member
May 27, 2012
London
Looks like the image is zoomed in for some reason. When you are selecting the wallpaper, try pinching out so it's not zoomed in. I don't have an iPhone 5 yet so I can't test - someone else might need to provide instructions on how they did it.

----------

I happened to have some time today so either way there seems to be good coverage around here :)

Thanks a lot for your help Baummer. Really appreciate it. I just seem to be unlucky with mine. Because I can see others you've done are ok. Thanks again

Fatboy71

macrumors 68000
Dec 21, 2010
UK
Any chance of you doing these as the ones I got from baummer appear blurred on my iPhone 5 for some reason.

Mo's iPhone
Sean's iPhone
Selassie's iPhone and
"I'm watching YOU"

Many thanks in advance.

Yeah, give me 5 minutes or so.

baummer

macrumors 65816
Jan 18, 2005
Southern California

Thanks a lot for your help Baummer. Really appreciate it. I just seem to be unlucky with mine. Because I can see others you've done are ok. Thanks again

Have you tried grabbing one of the other ones I posted today just to test? Also, did you try re-selecting the wallpaper image and zooming out?

Tridztan

macrumors member
May 27, 2012
London
Have you tried grabbing one of the other ones I posted today just to test? Also, did you try re-selecting the wallpaper image and zooming out?

Yeah most of the other ones you've done are brilliant. All of my images appear tiny to start with, which is different from the image size of others you've done.

baummer

macrumors 65816
Jan 18, 2005
Southern California
Yeah most of the other ones you've done are brilliant. All of my images appear tiny to start with, which is different from the image size of others you've done.

Okay - I know the problem. You were downloading the low-res images. Tap the link of the image I posted, then tap the image once more and you'll have the full resolution. Imgur scales them down when on their site.

These are the exact ones I created earlier pulled from my own server rather than Imgur's:

mo.jpg

sean.jpg

gigie.jpg

selassie.jpg

imwatchingyou.jpg

Tridztan

macrumors member
May 27, 2012
London
Okay - I know the problem. You were downloading the low-res images. Tap the link of the image I posted, then tap the image once more and you'll have the full resolution. Imgur scales them down when on their site.

These are the exact ones I created earlier pulled from my own server rather than Imgur's:

Yes I was indeed. These work a treat. Thanks a lot. Appreciate you putting up with me. You are a star.

baummer

macrumors 65816
Jan 18, 2005
Southern California
Yes I was indeed. These work a treat. Thanks a lot. Appreciate you putting up with me. You are a star.

Glad it's resolved. I stand by my work, and I appreciate the thanks.

Perhaps I will stop using Imgur - their servers go down periodically and I have a free account, so my account only releases the 225 most recent images for public consumption (if browsing my account on Imgur's website, not directly linking). Also some people get confused at that last step (tapping the image once more while on Imgur).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.