Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
L

littlejim

IanC said:
bah, i was early by several hours :(

Im not even sure why i want i shuffle tbh :p I just want one.....
You'll know when you get it!!

I can see me using this baby more than my 'regular' ipod. It's just so goddam portable!

[ timko ]

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2005
littlejim said:
I asked the guy on the till about picking up one with a SuperDrive and he said I had to order online to get any sort of customization.

Thanks for the confirmation, I guess I'll just put myself in the 3 - 4 weeks queue online in order to get me some BT and Airport action then. It'll be worth the wait though :)

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Anybody know if the 1gb ones are in stock at the mo in Regent St?
Can't get through on the phone...

After weeks of flip-flopping... iPod, Shuffle, iPod, Shuffle... I've decided to get both... :)

Starting with the Shuffle today.

Applespider

macrumors G4
There's no-one in the phone queue now - I've just called :)

Apparently, they have both sizes of Shuffle in and in reasonable quantities so I'll nip in after work since I'm meeting friends for drinks in town later anyhow.

Peter Jones apparently got some in yesterday - all of 4! One is on display and the other 3 dissappeared to pre-orders...

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Applespider said:
There's no-one in the phone queue now - I've just called :)

Apparently, they have both sizes of Shuffle in and in reasonable quantities so I'll nip in after work since I'm meeting friends for drinks in town later anyhow.

Peter Jones apparently got some in yesterday - all of 4! One is on display and the other 3 dissappeared to pre-orders...

Race you! :D

I'm on leave at the mo and within 2 shakes of a lambs-tail I'll be there...

Have a nice time in town tonight.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.