Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

soupz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2023
wondering if there's a way to shutdown a jailbroken ipad air 2 and have it still be jailbroken on reboot but every option seems to only support ios 14 and I've tried downgrading but I don't have the blob files. I,m using palera1n if that matters

Paddle1

macrumors 601
May 1, 2013
wondering if there's a way to shutdown a jailbroken ipad air 2 and have it still be jailbroken on reboot but every option seems to only support ios 14 and I've tried downgrading but I don't have the blob files. I,m using palera1n if that matters
I don't know. But next time I suggest posting in the jailbreak section. You're more likely to find help than in an old iOS version's section which is rather inactive.

soupz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2023
I don't know. But next time I suggest posting in the jailbreak section. You're more likely to find help than in an old iOS version's section which is rather inactive.
OK thanks for letting me know

soupz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2023
For anybody here in the future, I managed to fix it by Factory reseting it and jailbreaking with './palera1n.sh --restorerootfs 15.7.2' once I got it I installed Safeshutdown, sentiniel, puck, but only reverie worked properly (you can try uninstalling and reinstalling jailbreak instead because it seems to be a jailbreak issue, but I don't know if that will work

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.