Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

formidify

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 10, 2018
Thank you all so much for your replies! I've decided to keep the B&H purchase and pass the eBay deal! However, I do hope the deal is genuine and those who purchased will have a great product :)

Reactions: Airboy1466

IdentityCrisis

Suspended
Sep 9, 2018
Agreed. B&H is a better place then fleabay. But, I will say it could take a bit longer to get it from BH vs Apple. Just be ready to wait a bit.

MacGizmo

macrumors 68040
Apr 27, 2003
Arizona
company who avoid PayPal option for payment is very suspicious, I wouldn't buy from them
Are you serious? PayPal is about the most corrupt anti-customer company in the online payment business. There are thousands of stories out there about how Paypal has screwed over buyers and sellers. The fact that I can send you money through PayPal and then just revoke it through a completely made up story and PayPal will hold your money until they decide otherwise and you have no say in it.

_Kiki_

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2017
Are you serious? PayPal is about the most corrupt anti-customer company in the online payment business. There are thousands of stories out there about how Paypal has screwed over buyers and sellers. The fact that I can send you money through PayPal and then just revoke it through a completely made up story and PayPal will hold your money until they decide otherwise and you have no say in it.
still better than Apple

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.