Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boston04and07

macrumors 68000
May 13, 2008
Health and the full Fitness apps on the iPad would be lovely. The data is already stored and synced in iCloud as it is and it has been for years....Apple already makes the apps that display that data...those apps would work fine on the iPad (and Mac)...so why they still won't let us view our own data on our own devices is kind of beyond me at this point. Very frustrating.

The new improvements to the Wallet app would be really nice on the iPad and Mac as well.

Translate should really be on the Mac, too - I'm kind of surprised to see the Clock app on there before Translate (although I actually think I would use the timers and such for work purposes, so that's nice).

And don't even get me started on the iPad and its lack of a calculator app...

But still! I personally am very happy to see the Weather app on the iPad. I sure will use that a lot.

Böhme417

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2009
Health and the full Fitness apps on the iPad would be lovely. The data is already stored and synced in iCloud as it is and it has been for years....Apple already makes the apps that display that data...those apps would work fine on the iPad (and Mac)...so why they still won't let us view our own data on our own devices is kind of beyond me at this point. Very frustrating.

The new improvements to the Wallet app would be really nice on the iPad and Mac as well.

Translate should really be on the Mac, too - I'm kind of surprised to see the Clock app on there before Translate (although I actually think I would use the timers and such for work purposes, so that's nice).

And don't even get me started on the iPad and its lack of a calculator app...

But still! I personally am very happy to see the Weather app on the iPad. I sure will use that a lot.
It baffles me just how bad the translate app is. Some translations are inaccurate, and I have problems with the app just crashing. I'll continue using the Google app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.