Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nowarken

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2022
I'm having billing issues with iTunes , there supervisors says my modem router and internet connection is why my charge cards and gift cards don't go through anyone else having that same problem ?thanks I'd like to know what they're talking about I can't find it on the internet or at other stores asking that same question with your internet device be the reason why charge cards and gift cards don't go through

• Wow
Reactions: millerj123

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
You have to make sure you're set up on that device with the correct Apple ID and that your payment information is correct in settings.

More details are needed to help you.

- You're obviously able to reach this website. Is the problem only with doing online payments?

- Does your account have some restrictions? Are you on a family sharing account?

- Give us the specific devices you're asking about and which version of the OS you're using. I'll assume an Apple TV is one of them, but if it's happening on other Apple devices too, please be specific.

- Can you confirm you're logged in with your correct Apple ID?

- Can you confirm your payment information is correct on each device?

- What error message do you get when trying to buy something via the App Store or iTunes (or Apple TV store or the Music app, etc.)?

Nowarken

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2022
You have to make sure you're set up on that device with the correct Apple ID and that your payment information is correct in settings.

More details are needed to help you.

- You're obviously able to reach this website. Is the problem only with doing online payments?

- Does your account have some restrictions? Are you on a family sharing account?

- Give us the specific devices you're asking about and which version of the OS you're using. I'll assume an Apple TV is one of them, but if it's happening on other Apple devices too, please be specific.

- Can you confirm you're logged in with your correct Apple ID?

- Can you confirm your payment information is correct on each device?

- What error message do you get when trying to buy something via the App Store or iTunes (or Apple TV store or the Music app, etc.)
Thank you Mr Apple supporter I appreciate your attempt to help but rubbing it in isn't helping if you're an Apple employee get off this thing I do not ask for help from an Apple employee I've gotten four years of pure hell from Apple there's a bunch of Apple fans on this and every other site that responds just like an apple employee there's nothing wrong with Apple ever stop complaining about Apple buy something else get over it I have had charge cards on file and then I've had debit card on file and the Apple card on file and what really rips me a new one is gift cards on file claiming I don't have billing issues Apple has been playing games with me even at the Apple store they claim there's nothing wrong with any of the devices I bring in when I show them that it says you cannot play or watch or listen to content without fixing billing issues they're has been three supervisors more than that but I'm just being nice Three supervisors clearly stated for a fact My modem my router and my internet connectivity is the problem why my charge card and gift cards do not go through That's why you're having billing problems please I'm begging you I'm asking for help I do not need app profans or employees telling me I don't know what I'm doing with myself or worth yet by an Android if you don't like Apple thank you many blessings

Last edited by a moderator:

Nowarken

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2022
P.S. the 2 that is not on Apple account are the SE original and iPad and an that I use nothing but Google crap on it and they are much faster than my Apples! In fact so fast I can't catch up versus the stuff on original apples no offense to your Apple lovers out there but I might convert all my apples to Android because Apple has treated us very very obnoxiously badly including in the store and we've been very polite not a swear word we've showed them the warnings that we got it's blocked up in front of the employees right there at the Apple store and they still send there's nothing wrong with the the equipment

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: millerj123

Apleeseed84

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2020
I think I speak for most MR members ...

What the Hell?
I wanted to say something but I was legit scrolling for something else but this is too much 🤣🤣

On a side note, this is a billing issue because OP’s account is flagged on apple’s end, when I used to share a joint bank account with my ex wife and I used to buy from iTunes extensively, whenever a payment didn’t go through Apple would usually take a couple of days to get invoices, anyways when a payment doesn’t go through Apple locks your account preventing you from using any service or accessing any device with your Apple ID.

It’s not your modem or internet service, it’s Apple, You will need to use a different credit card because there’s probably a payment that needs to be paid or figure out a way to balance out your account because something on their end is telling them your account is flagged, now apple invoices me right when I make a purchase so it’s instant but in the past I had to escalate this issue because I couldn’t access my 500 iTunes movies and songs just because I had a bank problem with my card.

99.9% switching it to a completely different card with money will work instantly if it doesn’t, tell them that didn’t work. Apple reps in the stores are useless they just sell you devices 🤣

Reactions: Nowarken
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.