Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bryanc28

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 7, 2007
Arlington, Va
Don't get me wrong, I am really hoping all the best for tomorrows announcement. But it just seems like this will do everything the iPhone/iPod Touch can do - only behind a bigger screen. I am just curious as to what the benefits will be to buying the tablet as opposed to an iPod Touch or iPhone...

lee.anderson

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2006
UK
No-one knows anything about the tablet at this point. You made the assumption it's just a bigger iPod and then got disappointed by it?

Just wait around 20 hours and you will know then what you can be disappointed about...

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
How about we wait until tomorrow? No one knows what Apple has up their sleeves. They would not have let all this hype happen if they didn't think they have something kick ass ready to show that will live up to the hype. For all we know, multitouch will do fellatio now. :eek:

bryanc28

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 7, 2007
Arlington, Va
How about we wait until tomorrow? No one knows what Apple has up their sleeves. They would not have let all this hype happen if they didn't think they have something kick ass ready to show that will live up to the hype. For all we know, multitouch will do fellatio now. :eek:

LOL....this is true. Guess I'm getting "swallowed up" by the hypre surrounding this. I'm really excited about tomorrow!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.