Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AbSoluTc

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 21, 2008
So this started with 16. Lock screen notifications show up with squared off ends and then refresh to rounded ends after a couple seconds. I was hoping this would have been fixed with the update but it was not. A minor annoyance. This seems to happen after the phone has been asleep for a bit and you wake it. Notifications come up and are seen squared off.

Anyone else having this issue? 14 Pro Max

ChrisN718

macrumors 6502
Jan 8, 2013
Flushing, NY
Seen it happen once on my iPhone X a few days after I updated to iOS 16 where the notification bubble was square but then quickly became round again. Figured it was a bug.

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
So this started with 16. Lock screen notifications show up with squared off ends and then refresh to rounded ends after a couple seconds. I was hoping this would have been fixed with the update but it was not. A minor annoyance. This seems to happen after the phone has been asleep for a bit and you wake it. Notifications come up and are seen squared off.

Anyone else having this issue? 14 Pro Max
It's a bug, happens all the time on my 14 Pro on 16.1

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
Still happening on iOS 16.2 PB. I submitted feedback, so hopefully it gets addressed.

Octavius8

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2016
Didn’t have it before 16.2!, now it my 14pro max feels like a cheap droid phone!!!!!!! Where is the premium experience???. F****k Apple!! Overpriced phone for a mediocre experience!!!. Why nobody at Apple uses their phones?. Only the secretary of Tim uses this phone. Is Tim so occupied to bother about this??. Super annoying in a super expensive dumb phone!!! Where is Steve when we need him?. Oh, I know, screaming from hell Tim but suffering that nobody can hear him…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.