Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kodakan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 24, 2022
Sacramento, California
Hi everyone,

Bit of a weird question, and I apologize if this topic belongs better elsewhere (I searched this term and found some similar posts here, but wasn't sure still), but I am trying to locate a iMac G3 Blue Dalmatian (here's the odd part), specifically for parts/even just the case housing by itself.

I’m located in northern California and willing to drive reasonable distances within my area or pay shipping.

I've just struck out entirely on securing one every chance I've had and would feel bad buying a working unit just for this part. I've gone through eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, proxy sites, parts sellers, thrift stores, private collector chats, and had just one pop up, but for an out-of-country auction at a price I was unable to pay.

Thank you, and again sorry if this is the wrong place/format to post this.

ToeMoss

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2022
Hi everyone,

Bit of a weird question, and I apologize if this topic belongs better elsewhere (I searched this term and found some similar posts here, but wasn't sure still), but I am trying to locate a iMac G3 Blue Dalmatian (here's the odd part), specifically for parts/even just the case housing by itself.

I’m located in northern California and willing to drive reasonable distances within my area or pay shipping.

I've just struck out entirely on securing one every chance I've had and would feel bad buying a working unit just for this part. I've gone through eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, proxy sites, parts sellers, thrift stores, private collector chats, and had just one pop up, but for an out-of-country auction at a price I was unable to pay.

Thank you, and again sorry if this is the wrong place/format to post this.
I'm in Petaluma and have a Dalmatian. Trying to get rid of it. Let me know if you're still interested.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.