Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

96-HUDSON-96

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 11, 2016
So here we have another grand reveal from another case player, you can find the link for 4.7" here and 5.5" here. This is another piece of supporting evidence in favour of the iPhone 7 Plus having dual rear cameras - something we have expected for quite a while now.
I am going to order a few to test out on my dummy (or the actual iPhone 7 Plus depending on arrival), mainly the fusion as it is their classic case and also some new ones like the Harambe case!

PICS.png

Last edited:

niijonodhg

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2016
United Kingdom
How many people have to post the exact same thing and get the exact same responses?

Case. Makers. Don't. Know.

They're. Hedging. Their. Bets. They're. Guessing. Just. Like. We. Are.

Also, that case is fugly.

Yeah I'd agree. I won't be purchasing that case. I agree with OP though, have used their Fusion on a few different phones and enjoyed it.

96-HUDSON-96

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 11, 2016
So here we have another grand reveal from another case player, you can find the link for 4.7" here and 5.5" here. This is another piece of supporting evidence in favour of the iPhone 7 Plus having dual rear cameras - something we have expected for quite a while now.
I am going to order a few to test out on my dummy (or the actual iPhone 7 Plus depending on arrival), mainly the fusion as it is their classic case and also some new ones like the Harambe case!
How many people have to post the exact same thing and get the exact same responses?

Case. Makers. Don't. Know.

They're. Hedging. Their. Bets. They're. Guessing. Just. Like. We. Are.

Also, that case is fugly.
Yeah I'm not a big fan of the design but 8 was appealing to the Internet...
You know there are dummies in circulation?

Reactions: niijonodhg

niijonodhg

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2016
United Kingdom

Out of all the Orzly case's you had to pick that ugly one to show off! :p I'm normally a fan of their Fusion & Grip-Pro ranges but this new one that I haven't seen before looks pretty interesting!

swanki-case-iphone-7-black-1.jpg

"AirFrame"

96-HUDSON-96

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 11, 2016
Out of all the Orzly case's you had to pick that ugly one to show off! :p I'm normally a fan of their Fusion & Grip-Pro ranges but this new one that I haven't seen before looks pretty interesting!

swanki-case-iphone-7-black-1.jpg

"AirFrame"
thats a very good point :p and i do think that case looks great (really lightweight) and my fav colour is the blue one - you know I might as well update the original post with more cases rather than that silly one

Last edited:

niijonodhg

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2016
United Kingdom
thats a very good point :p and i do think that case looks great (really lightweight) and my fav colour is the blue one - you know I might as well update the original post with more cases rather than that silly one

ha. yeah good job! There's plenty to choose from, you've got Grip-Pro & Fusion like I said. The FlexiSlim which seems incredibly thin for a case, FlexiCase which is their simple (but effective) TPU case and a bunch of arty cases - "Orzly Art" ?

DallasManic

Suspended
May 2, 2016

View attachment 648513
there are a lots of cases on sale now , if you want to get a case with lower price exchange your review , i can tell you some company , include spigen caseology and more

DustinDep

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2015
Fusion by far one of the best cases on the market today. Used it on a number of phones and always for great

niijonodhg

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2016
United Kingdom
there are a lots of cases on sale now , if you want to get a case with lower price exchange your review , i can tell you some company , include spigen caseology and more

Didn't realise Spigen & Caseology did this to be honest!

I've already purchased a bunch of cases to do Video reviews on!

96-HUDSON-96

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 11, 2016
That's exactly why I hate them. The integrity of the case is compromised for vanity. Who ****ing cares what kind of phone it is. It's a ****ing phone.
Eh people who buy iphones are vain, they're expensive as hell and people like to show them off
[doublepost=1473176708][/doublepost]
Fusion by far one of the best cases on the market today. Used it on a number of phones and always for great
It's a different design from what I remember, looks so much cooler

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Eh people who buy iphones are vain, they're expensive as hell and people like to show them off
I believe this is referred to as a "fallacy of composition," or in plainspeak "an ignorant presumption."

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume you're trolling (and not actually that idiotic).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.