Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

96-HUDSON-96

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 11, 2016
I believe this is referred to as a "fallacy of composition," or in plainspeak "an ignorant presumption."

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume you're trolling (and not actually that idiotic).
That's why some had to get the bismuth pink last year (and why some with get the piano black this year): they have to prove they have the latest and greatest to everyone. :rolleyes:
Not trolling here but I get the impression of some (not all) iphone users do in fact buy them just cause it says iphone

tony-ton

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2016
Dublin
That's why some had to get the bismuth pink last year (and why some with get the piano black this year): they have to prove they have the latest and greatest to everyone. :rolleyes:
well now there is a Jet black and a just black ..... I might get both and have these logo cut-outs show the world that I have both of these cutting edge black iPhones!! :D

96-HUDSON-96

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 11, 2016
well now there is a Jet black and a just black ..... I might get both and have these logo cut-outs show the world that I have both of these cutting edge black iPhones!! :D
Well you can use their 50% off at Amazon
ORZLY50D

96-HUDSON-96

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 11, 2016
How many people have to post the exact same thing and get the exact same responses?

Case. Makers. Don't. Know.

They're. Hedging. Their. Bets. They're. Guessing. Just. Like. We. Are.

Also, that case is fugly.
I guess they did know cause their cases fit perfectly!

Reactions: Abs_p
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.