Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kung gu

Suspended
Oct 20, 2018
Non-air-conditioned room?

I'd SKIP the fanless MacBook Air and get the MacBook Pro.
I'd WANT a fan under those conditions.

I don't care if Apple says the Air "doesn't need a fan".
I'd want one anyway.
The iPad Pro M1 does not have a fan either. Do iPad's have fans?

I use my iPad in a non-air-conditoned room and its fine.

The OP is not doing intensive computer stuff, a MB AIR is good enough.

Reactions: Tagbert

Fomalhaut

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2020
If it’s not the Church of Apple,
it probably won’t work. ??
That's what my wife calls our local Apple Store which is a huge glass building in the city centre....many a time I have joined the faithful in paying homage to the latest and greatest offerings on the altars of the temple... there is definitely a certain religious symbolism to it, with the huge Apple logo replacing the Cross, Star of David, Buddha....

Fomalhaut

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2020
What troubles me is the fact that you have to sit through a PowerPoint presentation when you go to church for spiritual refreshment...don't you get enough of that at work?

I can imagine Jesus Christ on the Mount of Olives...."blessed are the peacemakers....next slide please....."

Reactions: Strepitus

Dingster101

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2015
Fellow church comms person here. Are you runningPowerPoint specifically, or ProPresenter? Pro Presenter is a heavy lifter, hence my question

Dingster101

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2015
What troubles me is the fact that you have to sit through a PowerPoint presentation when you go to church for spiritual refreshment...don't you get enough of that at work?

I can imagine Jesus Christ on the Mount of Olives...."blessed are the peacemakers....next slide please....."

Its used for lyrics, scriptures and sermon points.

Reactions: Fomalhaut
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.