Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NickD

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 25, 2007
Colorado
Here's a list of MR WC3 players, so we can easily add each other to friends lists. Chone and I are working on setting up a clan, so once that is done, if you are interested in joining, PM Chone, and he will get you set up.

For now, here is a list of MR players. If you don't see your name on here, post, and I'll add you.

(All players are on US East ONLY)

Chone – Piuc2020
NickD – CarpeGuitarrem
King Yaba – King Yaba
cutsman – Clown-Baby
Rocksaurus – rocksaurus
aafuss1 – aafuss
applecrag – gsalzer
haiggy – Triple.Triple
Qcassidy352 – KingofNewbs
Drummerbooker14 - Balthaczar
Pmsharp - dacheat
AoWolf - AoWolf
Xeem - Xeem

Rocksaurus

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2003
California
Have you decided on a name yet!? Maybe we should make a poll a vote on a name? I'm so in.

edit: in the other post someone had a few good ideas for the clan "initials" or whatever. I liked "AAPL" the best, personally.

sb58

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2006
Hades
hm... i guess i could give this a shot. i don't think i'm very good though, is that ok?

Chone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
Whats up with the clan people?

I've got you all added but I never see you online, I can't create the clan unless 9 people are online at a time and accept the clan invitation so maybe we should agree on a time for all of us to be connected so we can finally create the clan.

In hopes of keeping the WC3 MR community alive I'm posting another replay :)

http://two.xthost.info/warcraft3mr/replays/nice.w3g

Chone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
If anyone is going to be around by around 8pm EST then that would be awesome.

Chone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
Hey guys

I never see you guys on, we should all agree on a time to be connected, get the clan going quickly and be done with it.

For those already on clans they are happy with, if you wish to join the MR clan make an alt. soon this is for gsalzer and triple.triple if you are interested.

Rocksaurus

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2003
California
Eek.. I'm on the west coast... All I can guarantee is any time past 11 PM EST... Though it depends on the day. On Friday I could do 8 PM EST. What if we shot for a weekend? Most I've seen on at once is 2 people, both of which weren't my mutual friend - what's up with that!?

QCassidy352

macrumors G5
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
I've been on as another sn lately. :eek: However, if we can all agree to be on at a certain time, I'll do my very best to make it.

Chone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
Eek.. I'm on the west coast... All I can guarantee is any time past 11 PM EST... Though it depends on the day. On Friday I could do 8 PM EST. What if we shot for a weekend? Most I've seen on at once is 2 people, both of which weren't my mutual friend - what's up with that!?

I have you added and I never see you on and I mostly play past 11 PM EST :), yesterday I played till 12 and only saw Applecrag/gsalzer.

Well a weekend sounds good, I'm up for any hour between 8 to 12 PM EST.

haiggy

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2003
Ontario, Canada
I'll make an alternate name when you create the clan... you wouldn't find me on it often anyways... so this way you'll see me when I'm on Triple.Triple.. then talk to me and when we create it I'll make a new one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.