Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

esoter1c

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
Hi all,

Has anyone else seen a big drop in Millennial Media revenue since early July?

I've only been using this network for the past 50 days (not the longest time but still if the trend i'm seeing in my revenue continues it's almost not even worth having)

For the 50 days i've received pretty much the same amount of Views throughout, roughly 5000 daily (give or take 500).

My CTR however is always growing. In June I was getting about 4-6% CTR and since July i'm getting between 7-9% CTR.

So with the same amount of views throughout but with a much higher CTR, you would expect to see a higher eCPM.
Except that's not what i'm seeing at all. I was getting eCPM of 4.5$ in June and since my CTR has increased in July my eCPM has been dropping..currently it seems to be staying around the 1.5$ mark. Hence my revenue is dropping a lot as well from 25-30$/daily to under 10$.

Was Millennial Media just trolling me when I started? Was June just a high paying month? What should I do? Stick it out or try a new network?

Thanks!

millennialmedia

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2012
Millennial Media Support

Hi Esoter1c,

I recently noticed your post and wanted to reach out to you. I work on the developer support team at Millennial Media, and would be happy to review your account and discuss your performance. Please feel free to reach out to me at support@mmedia.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

James

pub-mmedia

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2012
dear support mmedia

Hi Esoter1c,

I recently noticed your post and wanted to reach out to you. I work on the developer support team at Millennial Media, and would be happy to review your account and discuss your performance. Please feel free to reach out to me at support@mmedia.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

James

apologize if this message off topic
chance to meet you here
I as publisher in Mmedia has so far not been
got the results of my hard work, at this time I was not able to account I use to login to the Mmedia appears this is not a problem for me but please give me the answer to this pending payment
thank you

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mmedia.jpg
    Mmedia.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,076
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.