Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slu

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 15, 2004
Buffalo
So I used iMovie a bit and I deceided I wanted to get a bit more advanced, or at least have the capabilities to get more advanced, so I got FCE.

This is the first result. My friend and I worked on this concept for my buddy's band and I did all the editing on FCE. I didn't shoot any of this either. It took me about 15 hours to get it to here: http://thenodd.com - you then need to click on Videos in the upper left. It is about 8 minutes long.

Try not to give me greif about the website and the windows media version...I didn't make it. I just gave a DVD to my buddy and he got it put up here. :D

I be interested in any comments you have both positive and negitive so I can do better next time.

veedubdrew

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
You might have better luck selling the idea of watching a video online to a bunch of Mac users if it was encoded in, idunno, quicktime .

Good job with FCE though. It can be a bit intimidating at first but it's a great and powerful app.

-Drew

slu

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 15, 2004
Buffalo
Thanks for watching.

Like I said, I had nothing to do with it getting on that website. I just gave a DVD to a one of the guys in the band. I certainly would have made it a quicktime clip!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.