Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MathersMahmood

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 5, 2016
England
I agree completely. But I'm certainly not willing to bring it back and wait weeks for a replacement.

I'm actually not even sure if I'd wait a few hours at the Apple Store to get it fixed if it could be done in-store.

Same im going to wait it out other than that the phone is great!

Reactions: BeeGood

Dormammu

macrumors 65816
Thanks! Looks like you got a fresh one!

Mine is a week 37. Hopefully i'll have the same luck as you and won't have any problems.

How did your phone turn out?
My screen is slightly yellow but I can live with it. I can also hear the hissing when my ear is literally against the back of the phone. I also hear it in my videos when I'm in a relatively quiet room.
Bummer.

Reactions: MathersMahmood

Snot Rox

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
SF Bay Area, CA
What about when taking video?

Not that noticeable unless I jack the volume all the way up.
[doublepost=1474608446][/doublepost]
How did your phone turn out?
My screen is slightly yellow but I can live with it. I can also hear the hissing when my ear is literally against the back of the phone. I also hear it in my videos when I'm in a relatively quiet room.
Bummer.

I'm happy with it. Screen is warm, but still bright. I feel that my 6+ is blue when I look back at it now. Funny that. Hissing isn't that obvious on mine. Almost comparable to my 6+ hissing.

Are you going to keep it or exchange it?

Reactions: MathersMahmood

Dormammu

macrumors 65816
Not that noticeable unless I jack the volume all the way up.
[doublepost=1474608446][/doublepost]

I'm happy with it. Screen is warm, but still bright. I feel that my 6+ is blue when I look back at it now. Funny that. Hissing isn't that obvious on mine. Almost comparable to my 6+ hissing.

Are you going to keep it or exchange it?

I agree on all points though I couldn't find any hissing on my 6S+. The hissing now doesn't really bother me so much even though I hear it in videos when I turn the volume up because I rarely take videos in such quiet circumstances where natural ambient noise won't be louder.
I'm enjoying the new screen a lot. Plenty bright like you said.

And you know - matte black. Oh yeah.

Also, excited for 10.1 update!

Snot Rox

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
SF Bay Area, CA
I agree on all points though I couldn't find any hissing on my 6S+. The hissing now doesn't really bother me so much even though I hear it in videos when I turn the volume up because I rarely take videos in such quiet circumstances where natural ambient noise won't be louder.
I'm enjoying the new screen a lot. Plenty bright like you said.

And you know - matte black. Oh yeah.

Also, excited for 10.1 update!

Enjoy! Will be looking forward to the 10.1 update. Do you know when it's suppose to be released?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.