Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

evanockers

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 6, 2013
i updated to iOS 7 when beta 2 was released and have never really had a problem, but then about two weeks ago i restored it from the ipods settings so it would stay ios 7 as i was having problems with music.i then got the activation error that im sure you all know about so i connected it to iTunes and put it in dfu mode and tried to restore it to 6.1.3. i have the right ipsw and everything but i cant get it to restore, ive looked at nearly every you tub video on it but nothing works. :confused:

Krissypantz2828

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2012
i updated to iOS 7 when beta 2 was released and have never really had a problem, but then about two weeks ago i restored it from the ipods settings so it would stay ios 7 as i was having problems with music.i then got the activation error that im sure you all know about so i connected it to iTunes and put it in dfu mode and tried to restore it to 6.1.3. i have the right ipsw and everything but i cant get it to restore, ive looked at nearly every you tub video on it but nothing works. :confused:

Update instead of restore!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.