Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
Can you please post screenshot from iPhone settings > Bluetooth > AirPods, showing find my network option.
Here you go …
27AD3C1E-29D6-4623-9526-37DB5A2563A2.jpeg

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Air Pods Pro since update….

I frequently use mine for noise cancellation. Since the update, if I pull one out of ear (someone wants to tell me something) and place it back in, the noise cancellation will turn off. I then have to go back on device and turn it off/on. Doesn’t always happen.

sco

macrumors regular
Apr 11, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
For the benefit of anyone having issues getting Find My to work with the latest AirPods Pro firmware update... installing the iOS 15.1 release candidate on one of my phones caused the Find My options to update without re-pairing on the updated phone once I started playing music from that phone. The Find My options also updated on another phone on 15.0.2 once they started working on the 15.1 phone.

I can't edit the "left behind" settings on the 15.0.2 phone but it's set up to use that particular phone for left behind tracking.

Also I did enable the recovery key for my iCloud account yesterday (just mentioning that in case it may also help others – I needed this for left behind to start working on my Apple Watch)

spacemnspiff

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2009
MD
I have been having connection issues with Airpod2 after the update, my phone won't connect all the time and one of ATV's doesn't see it. I have to tried to Forget It and connect it back to the phone. But issue still persists. How does one reset the Airpods other than disconnecting from the phone?

Reactions: anticipate

bigshot

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2021
When iOS 15 came in, I had to reset my phone to stock settings to get some new AirPod features to show up. It was a pain for a day or two setting everything back up, but it all works fine now.

PJM83

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2014
Stockholm
Still haven't gotten my Max's to update to the latest version. Tried every trick in the book. Even did a reset on them twice still nothing. There really should be a manual update option.

Reactions: dk001

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Since the update, it has only been a few days on my 13PM, if I am in a call and I break out the APP, it will not come up as an option to switch too.

Don’t know if it the new device or the APP update.

brn2prgrm2

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2017
I can't be sure what exactly happened, but when I woke up the day after the firmware update, my APPs had updated. Great, I think. Put them in my ears a couple hours later, got about 5 seconds of audio and then they disconnected. Tried putting them back in the case and taking them out. Nothing. Checked bluetooth settings and saw that all my paired headphones (except some cheap Sonys) had been forgotten. I've had to re-pair my original pods, my APPs, and my Beats headphones. That was weird and annoying.

Also, Find My is proving pretty useless.
Same exact issue here. Just got new MagSafe AirPod Pros and they won’t hold a connection longer than 1-3 minutes. They even drop off my paired Bluetooth devices menu, and I need to do a reset. Issue happens on 15.1 and 15.2 DP1. Has anyone found a fix?

anticipate

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2013
Same exact issue here. Just got new MagSafe AirPod Pros and they won’t hold a connection longer than 1-3 minutes. They even drop off my paired Bluetooth devices menu, and I need to do a reset. Issue happens on 15.1 and 15.2 DP1. Has anyone found a fix?
The issue went away fro me with 15.2 Beta 1 (knock on wood). However, I also went from having two Macs (an iMac Pro and a new 16" M1 Max MacBook Pro) to only one plus a PC.

I am not sure if the new beta solved it, or not having two Macs in the room solved it. But it's solved for me so far.

jprmercado

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2012
I was getting a battery drain with both my AirPods Max and my AirPods Pro Since updating. So I changed the setting from automatic connection to when last connected and that stopped the drain with both sets

My AirPods Max drains a lot faster with firmware 4A400. I found my AirPods completely drained one day, and that was the first time it happened since I bought it earlier this year.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.