Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blkjedi954

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2012
Florida
I got a Steam Deck yesterday, I really like it and it gives me access to games I can’t play otherwise, I have a Kindle Paperwhite I love to use for reading and I also have a Xbox Series X I really enjoy.

But my most favourite gadget is STILL my iPad Pro. It just does everything really. All my devices have a purpose and a few of them were gifts, I used birthday money i got to put towards my iPad, but I still am enjoying my iPad Pro the most.

I even had a bash at COD Mobile with my PS4 controller the other day and blitzed everyone else lol, but then it wanted to out me into ranked games.
I think the speed and power the iOad has is part of the attraction for me. It’s just so flipping fast and smooth.

I’ve got Wreckfest pre-ordered for my iPad that I’m looking forward to.
Same here. I’ve got consoles, Sony & MicroSoft, my laptop (hp specter x360) and MacBook Air (2019) BUT my absolute favorite gadget issss - ding ding ding!! The M1 iPad Pro 11 in(5G). Love this thing. It literally does EVERYTHING. I use it 95% of the time!

Reactions: Pezimak

CyberDavis

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2022
I updated my iPad to the M1 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, the question for me at the time was whether to go 5G or not.
In the past I have always had WiFi only, and was undecided which way to go.
In the end I went for 5G and got the cheapest sim I could from EE, as I can share data from iPhone account it is not an issue.
I have been pleased with the iPad and found the 5G useful when out and about and travelling with business.

As long as the data packages on EE stay the same and I can share data I think I'll stick with the 5G option in the future.

chevyboy60013

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2021
What did it set you back for? Curious.
Got really lucky I think since it was only a month old, and he only used it a few times before getting the 12.9 inch model…. Got lucky he had to go out of town and missed the return period as well. Got the 11 inch iPad Pro 3rd generation with the magic keyboard and smart folio cover and glass screen protector all for $840.00. Have all the boxes as well, so just like I bought it in the Apple store.

Pezimak

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2021
Got really lucky I think since it was only a month old, and he only used it a few times before getting the 12.9 inch model…. Got lucky he had to go out of town and missed the return period as well. Got the 11 inch iPad Pro 3rd generation with the magic keyboard and smart folio cover and glass screen protector all for $840.00. Have all the boxes as well, so just like I bought it in the Apple store.

That's a bargain! Good find.

blkjedi954

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2012
Florida
Wow.. nice. Enjoy.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

chevyboy60013

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2021
So far it is totally awesome. I think having the Smart Keyboard, it can like almost replace 95% of what I use my laptop or desktop for. Might be a little soon to say for sure, but did everything I needed it to do for work yesterday, which was the first actual day of using it for the job, we’ll see how it does this week. Be awesome if it does, be a lot lighter to carry around than an iPad and MacBook Air since I will not use any of the companies computers since they are Windows, and getting an instant headache trying to use windows is not what I agreed to by going to a job.

Reactions: BigMcGuire
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.