Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MarcoLive

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2015
Italy
Great App !!
Waiting to use offline database.
Actually in my dock !! (WatchOS 3 Beta 6 user)
You did a really good job !

nwlondonlad

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2007
UK London
Just purchased the app, nice interface and good effort for a spotify app. Is it possible to add this into glances or should i say from tomorrow The Dock?

Shame about the offline mode, i tend to listen to a lot of my music when on the tube which has virtually no signal

grunge03

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2015
Hi guys,

Thanks for your messages, sorry I didn't notice them until today.
Great news, we have refreshed the app with a new design and a new functionality : the mood selector.

Hope you will like it!

friedmud

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
Overall good. A couple of suggestions:

1. A "Shuffle" button on playlists
2. The "top" of any screen should always show "Now Playing" and touching it should take you to the now playing screen
3. Speed optimization. On Series 0 it is a bit slow / laggy... but not too bad and definitely forgivable.

Overall: it's really good. It give me the #1 thing I want: the ability to save songs to my music!

Thanks!

chkenwing

macrumors regular
Jan 27, 2010
I have yet to get my Apple watch but I'm a long term subscriber of Spotify and was wondering if I'm able to start music playing from this app from the AW? Or do I need to press play on my iPhone first?

Unfortunately HK doesn't have the LTE version so I have to resort to purchasing the GPS only model.

vurtual

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2017
Hey, just dled the app. So far so good except I made the mistake of trying out podcasts. Now my iOS app is stuck on the podcasts page, no back or cancel button! Tried clearing the cache, no luck; logging out and in, no luck; even gone so far as to clear cache, log out, clear cache, delete app, clear cache, restart device, reinstall app. Still can’t get off the podcasts page. Help!

iPhone 6 iOS 11.2.1 Watch 3 Watch OS 4.2

Last edited:

MDST

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2018
Can I stream music on my m Apple Watch with this app? Or do I need to be near my iPhone for it to work/start?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.