Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nuwomb

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2008
Interior

raycraft-sunroom-3-low-resolution.jpg

From a shoot of a stone house I did. More of this real estate photography can be found by clicking the link.

Doylem

macrumors 68040
Dec 30, 2006
Wherever I hang my hat...
There's something weird with this image. Like you used a watercolour/paint filter on it. The windows and bricks looks different. Possible, but not your style.

It was straight out of the camera... so no filters. Maybe it's more to do with the architecture: these modern developments can look almost 'plastic'. Also, with clouds moving fast, the building was lit differently from shot to shot...

Leighton Hall and the Lakeland hills...

leightonhall.jpg

Fujiko7

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2008
London UK
Another Mandarin Duck

In Richmond Park

Camera: Canon EOS 1000D
Exposure: 0.013 sec (1/80)
Aperture: f/6.3
Focal Length: 200 mm
ISO Speed: 800
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off, Did not fire

rymack

macrumors regular
Apr 27, 2010
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Both of these were shot around 10:30pm on New Years Eve. Tripod mounted Nikon D60, 35mm f1.8, @ 30s, f1.8. No photoshop manipulation. I had just got the lens for Christmas, and was playing around with it when I took these shots. The pink is from the light of the city off in the distance, and the other light is from the full moon.

Attachments

• CSC_0811 (Large).jpg
    CSC_0811 (Large).jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 116

cheetahxt

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2010
here are a few of my last photos.
Click on them to view them larger:

Top and bottom were taken in Stuttgart, Germany and the one in the middle in Lutherstadt Wittenberg, my hometown.

TheSVD

macrumors 6502a
p310944859-4.jpg

Canon 7D with 17-55 at 55mm; 0.6s @ f8 -2EV; ISO 400; Tripod
That's really, really stunning. Well done, i'll be PMing you for a wallpaper of that ;) haha :)

Thanks for the advice! I am still learning about serious, effective, and subtle post-processing techniques. My current PC is useless so I am limited to using a Mac Pro at the school I sometimes teach at when I have free time during the day, which limits the amount of time I can play. But yeah, I was conscious of the extreme enhancements, lol! I'm glad you liked it...
No worries! i've made the same mistake before so i thought i'd point it out. So i just selected the parts of the picture in which i wanted to ramp up the colours, to make the sky stand out more :) Ah thats fair enough man, well just get as much time on it as you can! That i did, its a nice photo. Good luck! :)

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Much to the dismay of residents of this "well to-do" town there is an abandoned truck on the corner of this intersection. I can't figure out why it's there but I only spotted it a week ago. It could be that there is a giant house on a trailer in two parts behind it as well.
DSC_4370_v2.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.