Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
The big issue with the black band (which I love) is that Apple didn't make one with a regular steel buckle. It's a space grey buckle or nothing. Doesn't look great with the SS model.
Yeah it's a shame they don't let us select adapter options on all the bands. This black nylon is the only band so far, that favours the black watches. All the others are always steel adapters. Now THAT'S a shame :)

Reactions: ladytonya

FrisbeeK9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2006
Just received my black nylon a few minutes ago via UPS... looks a lot better in person... here are some pics

Maybe it's me but, the new nylon bands look much thinner and make the  watch look huge and blocky where as the previous bands seem to be just a little thinner than the watch it's self making it look to me a bit more stream line.

Reactions: Blueline29

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
The big issue with the black band (which I love) is that Apple didn't make one with a regular steel buckle. It's a space grey buckle or nothing. Doesn't look great with the SS model.

hahah! now you know how those of us with grey or black watched feel since 99.9% of the bands apple makes has silver buckles, pins, etc.

so far I only have sport bands and now the black nylon because I think that putting a band on my gray watch that has a silver connector is just ugly....

I know a lot of people do it... but I personally just don't like the look!

Reactions: xDKP
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.