Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GrandeLatte

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2016
My sweet Maltese. He just got a haircut.
We are inseparable. Well, not really, it's more like I just cannot go anywhere without him following me. :):cool::p

IMG_4708.jpeg

GrandCiel

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2019
We lost Wallee to kidney failure September 6th. I'm really going to miss my little buddy. He is special. I'm glad I have thousands of pictures of all the great times we shared.

Saying goodbye to a Dog is never easy and Wallee is no exception. My wife is especially heartbroken as she had a special bond with Wallee since she wasn't working when we got him as a puppy and was the one spending all the time with him while I worked and traveled a lot. We had in-home euthanasia and I recommend it. It made a big difference to us.

Australian Shepherds have a tendency to tandem fetch and if there are more than two, they join in as well. We lost my Daughter's Blue Merle, Suede, on December 30th 2023. My daughter lived with us when she got him and needed to leave him with us the last quarter or two of college so we loved him like our own.

Our Red Tri Darby is now left without a tandem fetch partner.

Tandem_Aussies_collageA3_1000p.jpg
Wallee_collageA3_1000p.jpg

Uofmtiger

macrumors 68020
Dec 11, 2010
Memphis
We lost Wallee to kidney failure September 6th. I'm really going to miss my little buddy. He is special. I'm glad I have thousands of pictures of all the great times we shared.

Saying goodbye to a Dog is never easy and Wallee is no exception. My wife is especially heartbroken as she had a special bond with Wallee since she wasn't working when we got him as a puppy and was the one spending all the time with him while I worked and traveled a lot. We had in-home euthanasia and I recommend it. It made a big difference to us.

Australian Shepherds have a tendency to tandem fetch and if there are more than two, they join in as well. We lost my Daughter's Blue Merle, Suede, on December 30th 2023. My daughter lived with us when she got him and needed to leave him with us the last quarter or two of college so we loved him like our own.

Our Red Tri Darby is now left without a tandem fetch partner.

View attachment 2419897 View attachment 2419896
Sorry to hear about your losses. Dogs always leave a deep imprint. Beautiful photos.

Reactions: GrandCiel
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.