Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Acorn

macrumors 68030
Jan 2, 2009
macrumors
all these pics are great. i want a lab so bad but it wouldnt be a smart thing to do as i have no idea where i will be 5 years from now. I dont want to get attached then have to give him up because of a move. adopting a dog is like adopting a little brother. you really have to look and plan into the future and think what is best for the animal.

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
Here's my tabby Maddox, she's 6 years old, but I've had her since she was 8 weeks old. She's one of the loves of my life.

Kitten Maddox

maddox3.jpg

She used to climb onto my lap/desk and fall asleep when I'd play video games.

sleepy4.jpg

She loves to park herself and her hairy ass right on a dress I've laid out.

maddox1-1.jpg

Being cute, playing under a brown bag.

maddox4.jpg

Her favorite spot, right on my bed.

maddox3-1.jpg

And the first time she and my roommate's beagle Dora ever were calm enough around each other for a cute picture. Of course the animal Geneva Convention had to take place on my bed. :rolleyes:

maddox5.jpg

Last edited:

MadDragon1846

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2011
Here is my cat Puma.

Aww cute! I have a black cat called Odin, I usually say he's a little panther :D

I'll dig out a pic or two of him if I can find them heh

*edit*
Aww! that pic of him in a bag is even cuter lol

Anyway heres my Odin/panther :D
He loves sleeping in boxes (even tiny ones!), this box was from my tv
Odininabox-1.png

This is him sunbathing :rolleyes:
OdinSunbathing-1.png

The next two are pics of my other kitty I had, called Charlie. (he sadly got killed by a dog :()
CharlieCloseup-1.png

CharlieRelaxing-1.png

Last edited:

S.B.G

Staff member
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Aww cute! I have a black cat called Odin, I usually say he's a little panther :D

I'll dig out a pic or two of him if I can find them heh

*edit*
Aww! that pic of him in a bag is even cuter lol

Anyway heres my Odin/panther :D
He loves sleeping in boxes (even tiny ones!), this box was from my tv

This is him sunbathing :rolleyes:

Cute kitty, looks like Puma's brother!

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
My roommate's cat, but somewhat of a shared responsibility.

Attachments

• e9a9d80549ce4c96896637cdea63e038_7.jpeg
    e9a9d80549ce4c96896637cdea63e038_7.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 54

djdirect

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2010
My babies. Misty and Mulan

Attachments

• DSC00577.JPG
    DSC00577.JPG
    593.3 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00306.JPG
    DSC00306.JPG
    850.8 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00269.JPG
    DSC00269.JPG
    829.3 KB · Views: 74

S.B.G

Staff member
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Your post and your signature makes me suspicious. :D

hehehe.. my Puma is an awesome kitty. He's very well behaved and I wouldn't ever hold a cat by its tail anyway - But if I did, I'd want to be sure it was declawed first! :D

nospeed411

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2010
east coast
Just picked this little guy up. He was found roaming the streets covered with fleas last friday. Did the usual to find the owner but after looking at his condition decided they dont deserve him back. He actually had fleas for so long that the majority of his fur has fallen out. His toenails where 4 inches long:mad: In other words he was neglected and dumped. Got him all cleaned up over the weekend and he is doing amazing. He is completely obsessed with toys(cat not happy cause most of them are his LOL) I was crating him at night but last night left him out and he slept on the very bottom corner of the bed in a little ball all night and never moved. Seems completely housebroken and just has an amazing personality.

web.jpg

web.jpg

nospeed411

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2010
east coast
I love that story nospeed411.

Thanks....I am just doing my part to up the cute factor in here....LOL

Wife came home today and gave him an oatmeal bath to sooth his itchy skin...had to take a pick:D
Of course he has to have that damn squeaky ball with him where ever he goes:D That thing is getting a squeak-ectomy in like 5 mins:D
web.jpg

jsolares

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2011
Land of eternal Spring
Thanks....I am just doing my part to up the cute factor in here....LOL

Wife came home today and gave him an oatmeal bath to sooth his itchy skin...had to take a pick:D
Of course he has to have that damn squeaky ball with him where ever he goes:D That thing is getting a squeak-ectomy in like 5 mins:D

Nice, looks a lot like my half poodle half god knows what dog :)

Its the one on the right, the real owners of my bed :S after messing up some receipts and a couple of days after getting a hair cut i think, they like to play outside and with mud too much, so sometimes it's easier to have the hair cut than untangle it all, don't worry it's usually 70-80F almost all year round :).

DSC00346 by jsolares, on Flickr

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.