Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Av1o3

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2009
A better picture of Kiko

Attachments

• Kiko 7.jpg
    Kiko 7.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 85

chrislaw

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2009
central ohio
Here's some pictures of our new pup Brutus. He's ten weeks old tomorrow. The stocking picture is him at just a few weeks old, and the rest of them are him at around 7 weeks. The black dog is Frank the Tank, he is our fat old man pug (9 years old in June).

Attachments

• brutus1.jpg
    brutus1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 85
  • brutus2.jpg
    brutus2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 101
  • brutus3.jpg
    brutus3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 98
  • brutus and frank.jpg
    brutus and frank.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 90

YanniDepp

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2008
Please excuse the fat face, I've lost a lot of weight since this picture:

snowy.jpg

This is Snowy. He's 11 years old, which is crazy old for a budgie.

Annawilson

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2012
This is my gorgeous little boy Louie :) he is 1 year and 5 months

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327321069.339472.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327321069.339472.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 83

tanhm

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2011
so cute !

Here's some pictures of our new pup Brutus. He's ten weeks old tomorrow. The stocking picture is him at just a few weeks old, and the rest of them are him at around 7 weeks. The black dog is Frank the Tank, he is our fat old man pug (9 years old in June).

Elevon

macrumors regular
Nov 29, 2011
Just received a new camera (600D) for my birthday and took a quick shot of my cat stealing some 桂花糖 - Osmanthus flower tea jelly (traditional chinese desert?) anyway, hope you don't mind my newby photography skills as I have only just started.. = b

j8trUy62qnlG7.JPG

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
I became a proud pet parent today! (Well I have my kitty Dylan but he lives with my parents since I can't have pets in my apartment).

My frogs: Nathan and Issac. Props to whoever guesses where those names come from ;)

Attachments

• IMG_7225s.jpg
    IMG_7225s.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_7224s.jpg
    IMG_7224s.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 83

TheDrizzle-0

macrumors member
May 3, 2011
I became a proud pet parent today! (Well I have my kitty Dylan but he lives with my parents since I can't have pets in my apartment).

My frogs: Nathan and Issac. Props to whoever guesses where those names come from ;)

dude youve posted those frogs in like 3 forums and each time I see em I want them more and more!!! Ive been reading online and they seem like an easy frog to take care off. The only thing I want to know is where do you get theyre terrariums? petco? How do you keep theyre homes humid and stuff. Im really considering getting a pair

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
dude youve posted those frogs in like 3 forums and each time I see em I want them more and more!!! Ive been reading online and they seem like an easy frog to take care off. The only thing I want to know is where do you get theyre terrariums? petco? How do you keep theyre homes humid and stuff. Im really considering getting a pair

I ordered my terrarium from Amazon. (Petco has stuff too). A company called Exo-Terra makes really nice ones. It literally comes with everything you need (except for the light bulb, and possibly a heating mat depending on the temperature of your house.)

You can really use almost any type of aquarium and put a screen over top and save some money but I wanted mine to look nice so I got this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Exo-Terra-Lanka-Rainforest-Terrarium/dp/B004OHPTEC/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329980645&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Again though as long as you have a tank, a lamp, and screen to go over the tank (since they need ventilation) you can house them. Of course there is substrate too which is usually coconut fiber and runs about $3 - $4 a brick. I only used one brick and had a bunch left over.

To keep it humid I did a mixture of things, Its cool in my apartment so I bought an under tank heater (the Rainforest Heatwave by exoterra, its the only one I found that is safe for frog tanks) and I spritz water in their tank two to three times per day.

They really are awesome little guys, I highly recommend getting them. http://www.floridaherps.com had the best prices I found and you can order babies or adults.

Their food is dirt cheap, simply buy crickets for roughly 14 cents per bag which should last a week easy with 2 or 3 frogs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.