Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
This is my newest pet, a velociraptor named Maya. (She's sitting in a trash can)

The humane society fooled me into thinking she was a kitten but nope, definitely a velociraptor as evident by the claw marks on my stomach, and face, and hands. (She's all sweet and lovey but geeze does she play rough!)

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 95

deathbyart

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2008
This is Rahne, one of the two border collies in the family.

She apparently wasn't pleased with how long it was taking me to replace the liner in "her" pool, so she scooted a box over to the wall and took a peek. Then she jumped in, apparently to directly supervise.

Border collie micromanagement, gotta love it. :D

Doesn't her claws tear up the liner?

Renzatic

Suspended
dorky_cats.jpg

Yes. I smoke, damnit. And I do it mostly in the kitchen. I've since painted and cleaned all the stains, so it doesn't look as terrible anymore.

And yes, I am self conscious about it. :p

Also, cat #3. This one is the sister cat to the fuzzy blue eyed one on the fridge.

Dorky_Cat.jpg

I've got too many cats.

thekev

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2010
This is my newest pet, a velociraptor named Maya. (She's sitting in a trash can)

The humane society fooled me into thinking she was a kitten but nope, definitely a velociraptor as evident by the claw marks on my stomach, and face, and hands. (She's all sweet and lovey but geeze does she play rough!)

Cats are awesome. I don't know how safe the frogs will be though.

panda bear

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2010
This thread just made me realize I don't think I have any newer pictures of my doggy without me in them.. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.