Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jonpeter

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
MI
Post all the presents that Santa brought you this year and any you bought yourself!

Traverse

macrumors 604
Mar 11, 2013
Here
Made Apple a little richer.
File Dec 25, 10 13 38 AM.jpeg

Reactions: ccard3dev

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
I got to much to post photos.

- bottle of Jameson
- bottle of Disaronno
- bottle of some high quality Tequila, wife only got it because it has D on it and I can use it for other liquor.

Made me feel like an alcoholic, but she said its for my future bar I want to make.

- Safety razor and brush stand
- Saddle bag lights for Harley
- Saddle bag top shelf for Harley
- Battery Tender for Harley since I won't be riding in the winter
- 2 sweat pants
- 5 long sleeve shirts since I'm reorganizing my wardrobe

cwazytech

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2009
Colorado
Since I don't know how to post pics I'll just say I treated my self to a pair of ivory Sennheiser Momentums 2.0.

L T

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2013
UK
Well, after really getting into photography this year, my present were revolved around that! I got a carry case for my GoPro to keep all my mounts in one place and organised, I also got a cocoon grid-it to keep all my cables organised in my bag.

My main presents were a pair of Joby Gorilla pods, a Focus with ball head for my DSLR and a Hybrid with ball head for my GoPro. I had a smaller gorilla pod for my phone that I used to use for my GoPro but it broke to asked for a bit of an upgrade this time. Really looking forward to getting out and using them, really impressed with the quality of the ball head system on the focus.

Slix

macrumors 68000
Mar 24, 2010
I got a super cool shirt from Apple's headquarters in California when my dad went a few weeks ago from him. :)
IMG_1593.JPG

Also got Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, some other random Pokémon stuff (a few cards, a sticker book, a shirt), some nice Logitech desk speakers, and some money for Amazon.
250px-Super_Mystery_Dungeon_EN_boxart.png

I've still got a day tomorrow to celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family, so I'll update this if there's anything super cool to share with you guys. :)

Reactions: LordQ

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
My present to myself: a mid-2015 15.5" rMBP! i7 512 GB SSD, 16 GB RAM, discrete graphics. :) Happy here! Although I bought her a couple of weeks ago it was only a day or so ago that I finally had the chance to actually begin setting the machine up and playing with her, using her in earnest. Love this thing -- she's a speed demon!

Other gifts from friends but this new rMBP is my best gift, of course......

ETA: oops, I just realized somewhat belatedly that this is a picture gallery thread -- unfortunately I don't have a photo of my new rMBP to display, but, hey, everyone knows what it looks like anyway, don't you? :)

Last edited:

AJC3

macrumors newbie
Dec 25, 2015
I got $40 in iTunes Cards, 42mm Milanese loop band, iPad Air 1, iPhone 6, and Apple TV(4th generation).

knuui

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2011
Got an Watch from my boss. Super happy, and great to see everyone else is having a great holiday

Ferc Kast

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2012
The Multiverse
I paid off the remaining lease on my iPhone 6 on the 23rd. :D As soon as Sprint finally processes the unlock for it, I'm switching carriers with a much better rate without a contract. I also got a $25 Amazon Gift Card for Christmas. :)

Jordan246

macrumors regular
Apr 8, 2014
I got a 38mm Apple Watch sport space gray and here soon a iPhone 6s plus 64gb

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    337.8 KB · Views: 313

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
I was fortunate and got a lot of cool stuff this year.

T Shirt (UA, Nike Golf, Black Clover)
Puma Golf Shorts
Cobra Puma Golf Hat
Golf book
UA socks
Shoes
A handmade reclaimed wood Texas flag to hang in my office
A framed panoramic picture of McLane Stadium (Baylor)
Black Clover hat
An "Awkward Family Photos" daily tear off calendar.

I am sure I am leaving some stuff out.

I was also able to give some really good gifts this year:

Wife - Bose BT speaker, gift card for make up, a reprint of a shirt that she has been looking to buy for about ten years, Adonit Jot Stylus.

Mom - a signed book by one of her favorite authors, a canvas print of a picture of our son (her first and only grandchild so far)

Dad - A new golf bag, his was from the early 90s and falling apart.

Our son is two so we got him a lot of educational toys and some fun stuff too :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.