Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
Here are the best Mac & iOS Black Friday 2021 deals I have found so far (I will update when I find more):

Pixelmator Pro - Awesome Graphics/Photo Editor: 50% off = $20
Notebooks - Modern and powerful text and writing repository: 50% off = $20 Mac and $6.99 iOS
iStat Menus - Customizable System Menubar Monitor: 75% off = $2.99 for 1 Mac and $3.75 for 5 Macs
iMazing - Incredibly useful iPhone/iPad Backup Manager and Swiss Army Utility: Stacksocial Discount + APPS30 @ Checkout for additional 30% off = $10.50 for 1 Device, $14 for 2 Devices, 17.50 for 3 Devices and $21 for 5 Devices. UPDATE: BFSAVE40 gives a 40% discount for iMazing at each Device level!
Affinity Apps - Photo, Designer and Publisher for Mac (Graphics and Design Adobe Suite replacement): 30% off = $38 each. For iPadOS Affinity Photo and Designer 50% off = $9.99 each.
Apptorium Apps - Including SideNotes for accessing quick notes on the side of your Mac's screen: 40% off = $11.99
Ergonis Software - 30% off with code: BlackFriday21M = Typinator 17.49 Euro, PopChar X $20.99 Euro and KeyCue $13.99 Euro.
Paprika Recipe Manager - Mac app is 50% off = $14.99. iPadOS/iOS is 40% off = $2.99
Scrivener - Powerful Writing Project application: 30% off with code WESLEYANWRITE
The Applaudables Bundle @ $75 for all apps, which also allows you to purchase individual apps for 50% off like Default Folder X @ $17.50, DaisyDisk @ $5, Path Finder 10 @ $18 and the others in the Bundle.
DEVONTechnologies Black Friday Sale starting Nov 26th – Nov 29th 2021: 25% Discount on All Products.

I'm on the lookout for a BetterTouchTool coupon code later this week. Now Live: BLACKFRIDAY_2021 (30% off)

CYBER MONDAY:

PastePal, a Clipboard Manager that runs universally on Mac and iPhone/iPad, is 50% off for Cyber Monday @ $7.99 via the IAP! And no subscription. For a more detailed App description see the post below.

Downie, the popular YouTube Downloader, is 30% off @ $13.99!

Plex, the media streaming platform, is offering 25% off Plex Pass Lifetime @ $89.99 until 23:59 UTC / Cyber Monday. Redeem code: LIFETIMEOFCOMFORT at checkout.

Christmas Specials:

ForkLift 3, the alternative Finder and file transfer client, is 66% off for their Christmas sale @ $9.95

PastePal (Universal purchase for Mac, iPhone/iPad) is now on sale for even lower than their Cyber Monday deal @ $7.99 and is now $2.99 as part of Indie App Santa! For today only (Dec. 10th).

OpenIn, a Mac app for advanced Link and File handling, is 40% off @ $5.99 for today (Dec. 10th) in the MAS.

Pixelmator Photo for iPad/iPhone is 50% off for iPhone Launch @ $3.99

WinterFest 2021 has now started with 25% off apps like Scrivener, Nisus Writer Pro, Bookends, Mellel and others!

ScreenFlow, the well-known screen recording and editing software, is 20% off until Dec. 31st @ $119.20

Please add to this thread with the best deals you have found!

Last edited:

cityhopper

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2013
LumaFusion $29.99 —> $19.99 (? App Store)
LumaFusion Storyblocks $4.99/mo or $49.99 per year (? App Store)
PDF Expert for Mac $79.99 —> $29.99 @ Cult of Mac
PDF Reader Pro for MacOS / iOS / Windows—> 50% off

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
The project planning and to-do application Things 3 for Mac, from Cultured Code, is 30% off in the App Store(s) = $34.99 (Mac) $7 (iOS) and $14 (iPadOS).

The Mac app is currently sitting at #5 on the Productivity Chart.

Last edited:

vivid.gear71

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2021
There are too many here. Could anyone post any good one here from this website ? I am new to MacOS so I don't know most of them

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
There are too many here. Could anyone post any good one here from this website ? I am new to MacOS so I don't know most of them
From that list, I highly recommend AlDente Pro, especially for those who keep their Mac laptops plugged in most of the time.

20% discount on AlDente Pro (8.8$/m) and lifetime (18.4$) or in bundle with SetApp (10$/m), now discounted (69$/y) + 30–40% [1]

Reactions: vivid.gear71

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
BetterTouchTool, the incredible gesture-based powerhouse app for Mac, is now running its 30% off Black Friday Special @ $14.70 for a Lifetime License! Code: BLACKFRIDAY_2021

You can use BTT to program your Magic Mouse and Trackpad to do amazing things.

Last edited:
Reactions: AppleSmack

All.in.4.Apple

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2021
Murus 2 Pro Bundle $17.99 (regularly $35, 50% off)
Includes:
Murus (PF firewall)
Vallum (Application firewall)
Snail (monitor and throttle bandwidth usage. Throttle if/when tethered/hotspot)

AirBuddy 2 $4.99 ($5 off)
Advanced Airpod and Beats control. Battery widget, other features

Keep the sales coming.

Cindori

macrumors 68040
Jan 17, 2008
Sweden
We've got our Sensei app up for a 50% Black Friday / Cyber Monday discount:

Sensei - Mac performance tool. Monitor and enhance your Mac performance. Now featuring a new Status Bar monitor. – 50% off

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
Little Snitch is 30% off. Thinking of buying it, currently using the trial.
It is so worth it for Security! They have a feature called Blocklists where you can subscribe to a rule group like the famous EasyPrivacy (Peter Lowe) one and Little Snitch will block the unwanted Spam, Ad and Malware servers at the firewall level before they can even make a connection to your Mac.

vivid.gear71

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2021
It is so worth it for Security! They have a feature called Blocklists where you can subscribe to a rule group like the famous EasyPrivacy (Peter Lowe) one and Little Snitch will block the unwanted Spam, Ad and Malware servers at the firewall level before they can even make a connection to your Mac.
Thanks for the info ! Saved the link.
wondering if there is any way to enter coupon code as I just got it as student.

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
LaunchBar, the OG of app launchers, search and file actions, is 30% off = $20.30

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Little Snitch is 30% off. Thinking of buying it, currently using the trial.
I have been using it for years. It is worth every penny, in my opinion.

@fastmax Thanks for the Peter Lowe mention. I meant to do that several years ago and forgot all about that list. Just got it installed.

Last edited:

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
The highly-regarded Professional Audio recording and performance software, Ableton Live, is 25% off until Monday @ $75 for the Intro Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.