Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
I wish LS made a version for iOS.
No kidding. Can you imagine seeing all the connections currently being made without our knowledge popping up left and right? We would be training LS for days on end before getting the rules under control. Once it was tight though, that would be legit!

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
PastePal, a Clipboard Manager that runs universally on Mac and iPhone/iPad, is 50% off for Cyber Monday @ $7.99 via the IAP! It syncs over iCloud to all of your devices or can be used locally and features a visually beautiful approach in an app written from the ground up in Swift. It's more than worth it to have it on the iPhone/iPad alone, but you get it for the Mac also for only $7.99! Best of all, no subscription. Don't miss out on this one if you're looking for an excellent new Clipboard app for all your devices.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeyhd

nembudziya

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2021
This is a weird request but if anyone is able to spare a few dollars and help me get a Scrivener license I'd be very grateful

mikeyhd

macrumors member
Dec 2, 2011
Canada
Update: This deal should now be Live everywhere!

PastePal, a Clipboard Manager that runs universally on Mac and iPhone/iPad, will be 50% off tomorrow for Cyber Monday @ $7.99 via the IAP! It syncs over iCloud to all of your devices or can be used locally and features a visually beautiful approach in an app written from the ground up in Swift. It's more than worth it to have it on the iPhone/iPad alone, but you get it for the Mac also for only $7.99! Best of all, no subscription. Don't miss out on this one if you're looking for an excellent new Clipboard app for all your devices.
great find, have been looking for clipboard with icloud sync for while, all I get is a subscription model

now I can get rid of Paste apps

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
great find, have been looking for clipboard with icloud sync for while, all I get is a subscription model

now I can get rid of Paste apps
PastePal is definitely a fantastic deal @ $7.99 for a one-time purchase on all devices with iCloud sync for those who need it. I've been really liking it so far on the iPhone.

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
ForkLift 3, the alternative Finder and file transfer client, is 66% off for their Christmas sale @ $9.95

They are probably getting ready for version 4 and then there would be an upgrade fee, but still.

Last edited:
Reactions: vivid.gear71

Agrailag

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2020
They are probably getting ready for version 4 and then there would be an upgrade fee, but still.
CleanShot 2021-12-07 at 22.47.18@2x.png

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
PastePal (Universal purchase for Mac, iPhone/iPad) is now on sale for even lower than their Cyber Monday deal @ $7.99 and is now $2.99 as part of Indie App Santa! For today only (Dec. 10th).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.