Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrsmith1

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 20, 2017
Nottingham, England
Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 10.31.36.png

New month, new desktop

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
Oh wow! ???
One day I would like to know how it's done... but first I have to move to Monterey. :oops:
There's really nothing to it seeing as I am only in my mockup stages for BBX Mercury within Sketch - re-making traffic lights and scrollbars as I don't have access to any original material for it.

I doubt I'll name it BBX Mercury seeing as it would conflict with people's memory of that theme.

Max Rudberg did give me the go ahead and I do have his blessing(so to speak - William Bart too if I'm not mistaken) I just don't have any original material such as hi-dpi images.

The tiled wallpaper is one of those tile images found in the DMG file and Audion(Spaudion variant) sports the BBX Mercury skin. All available without jumping through hoops ?

Menu Bar Tint is what gives that look and probably OldMenuBar too(I forget)

Sorry for explaining this soon - I just couldn't wait

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
There's really nothing to it seeing as I am only in my mockup stages for BBX Mercury within Sketch - re-making traffic lights and scrollbars as I don't have access to any original material for it.

I doubt I'll name it BBX Mercury seeing as it would conflict with people's memory of that theme.

Max Rudberg did give me the go ahead and I do have his blessing(so to speak - William Bart too if I'm not mistaken) I just don't have any original material such as hi-dpi images.

The tiled wallpaper is one of those tile images found in the DMG file and Audion(Spaudion variant) sports the BBX Mercury skin. All available without jumping through hoops ?

Menu Bar Tint is what gives that look and probably OldMenuBar too(I forget)

Sorry for explaining this soon - I just couldn't wait

If anyone can pull this off, it's you Allan.
Already the themed Menubar is yummy :cool:
Best of luck with the other resources.

Reactions: NordicBoots
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.