Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Antares23

macrumors regular
Aug 15, 2014
Chartres, France
Capture d’écran 2022-03-22 à 22.17.30.png

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
My SOLAR theme getting along - somewhat OK.. Found out that I made my menu bar transparent before BoringOldMenuBar applied a backdrop. Still trying to make a BBX Merciry theme. I just need to locate all the "secrets" for theming Monterey. The MacForge plugin called PaintCan doesn't give me a visual of the contextual menu, not the menu bar hover states. So I therefor had to replace files directly, essentially just for kicks, but then I saw that more items were themed.. A lovely surprise :D

SOLARbeta.jpg

NordicBoots

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2019
My SOLAR theme getting along - somewhat OK.. Found out that I made my menu bar transparent before BoringOldMenuBar applied a backdrop. Still trying to make a BBX Merciry theme. I just need to locate all the "secrets" for theming Monterey. The MacForge plugin called PaintCan doesn't give me a visual of the contextual menu, not the menu bar hover states. So I therefor had to replace files directly, essentially just for kicks, but then I saw that more items were themed.. A lovely surprise :D

View attachment 1982316

View attachment 1982315
Excellent!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.