Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mito

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2012
My new timelapse video of cloudy night!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zorba

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2009
Belgium
MD-11F taking off at Ostend Airport :) Nothing like it ...

diamond3

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2005
Here are a couple of videos that I've helped out on with another friend that we made just for fun.

diamond3

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2005
Love the food fight!

Thanks it was a lot of fun to shoot. My friend and I are planning to record a bigger one next month that should be even more ridiculous. There's going to be over a 1000 pounds of food, chocolate slip n slide and a ton of other things. I'll be sure to post it here when it's done.

BigJohno

macrumors 65816
Jan 1, 2007
San Francisco
Very nice work! What was the background music?

Thank you. Its Chove Chuva by Thievery Corporation. It's on the album The Sounds of Verve HiFi.

----------

Thanks it was a lot of fun to shoot. My friend and I are planning to record a bigger one next month that should be even more ridiculous. There's going to be over a 1000 pounds of food, chocolate slip n slide and a ton of other things. I'll be sure to post it here when it's done.

Right on. Cannot wait to see. Maybe this will be the new viral epic meal time. Epic food fight.

S.B.G

Staff member
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
My trip to Chicago & Schaumburg to visit Motorola Solutions on a business trip this past June.

The very last photo of the Wrigley building was taken by jessica a couple of weeks before I went as she had a better shot than I did.

S.B.G

Staff member
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I unboxed the MacBook Pro with Retina Display! :D

YouTube: video

You guys should edit your posts to embed the video right in your post. Do it like this:

[ youtube]7hFq8OSmEFQ[/youtube]

Only don't add the space at the beginning like I did here - space to show example code. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.