Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nexu5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2013
Got here iPhone 4. Went to iFaith - searched for shsh blobs.. it said "None Found". Now I went to "submit" blobs, it said 2 are available but those are for iOS 7 ( As I tried Beta versions but went back to 6.1.3 when it was possible).

The thing is it's my brother's phone is stuck on password. He doesn't remember it. Restoring iPhone asks for update and it sayd 7.xx version is available for his phone. He doesn't want 7.xx for the obvious reasons. And he is stuck now lol. What to do now?

He is still with iOS 6.1.3 but his phone is still locked :( I searched for shsh blobs and there is a directory at c:/users/username/.shsh - 2 files found and both are of 7.xx iOS version and not of 6.1.3.

Any help from iPhone users?

Paddle1

macrumors 601
May 1, 2013
You cannot use SHSH blobs except for ones you have made, you have to install iOS 7 to use it again.

honam1021

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2012
Just use the dump SHSH blobs option. It will obtain the blobs directly from your devices and submit it to cydia.

Then use the newly saved blob to restore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.