Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scarpad

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 13, 2005
Ma
I received my iPad from Apple Store app Friday night. Been putting it thru its paces and decided to stay with my 12.9 M2. When I check its eligibility to return it says it’s not Eligible for return I’ve never had this issue when I retuned the vision iPads are supposedly 14 days no?

• Haha
Reactions: aonez

Puonti

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2011
You need to reach out to Apple to ask if they can share further details, but it's my understanding that one possible reason for returns being denied is if a customer has a history of returning items past some undisclosed metric Apple tracks. I don't know if that applies to you.

Flow91

macrumors member
Dec 10, 2015
I had the same issue, I called the customer service and they created the return label.

Zest28

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2022
Could simply be the case that the M4 iPad is so new, it doesn't show up in their database of possible items to return and IT needs to update their database. It's just a glitch most likely. You can return any Apple product within 14 days of return.

So just walk in the Apple Store and ask for your money back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.