Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chibianh

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2001
Colorado
here's one taken last summer :)

Image-225B5C5B5F1D11D8.jpg

rueyeet

macrumors 65816
Jun 10, 2003
MD
Sometimes when I'm bored at work I draw with the mouse in MS Paint. This was done years ago when I was really almost that thin, so take it with a grain of salt. I also have no idea if the attachment thingy worked. here goes....

(edit: on second thought, let's try that as a .jpg instead.)

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 864

Savage Henry

macrumors 65816
rueyeet said:
Sometimes when I'm bored at work I draw with the mouse in MS Paint. This was done years ago when I was really almost that thin, so take it with a grain of salt. I also have no idea if the attachment thingy worked. here goes....

It looks lilke a seventies version of an aunt of mine.

Just thought I'd let you know.:)

rueyeet

macrumors 65816
Jun 10, 2003
MD
Since I'm the product of parents who got such a late start that I probably should have been a teenager/college student in the seventies, and am an aunt, that's probably appropriate. :)

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
rueyeet said:

looks like Daria went and grow'd up on us... ;)

peace.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
eyelikeart said:
Nice shot. ;)

Is that on the way to or from work?

driving around on the GW Parkway by the airport- had the day off yesterday....

had to hold the camera behind me - didn't even know if the shot would come out :D

D

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
If I had been going to work, there would have been a ton of traffic :D

And the Element has great interior space, makes for an interesting shot. I have plans to do more with that later this spring....

D

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
Mr. Anderson said:
And the Element has great interior space, makes for an interesting shot.

i was wondering what vehicle that was... i almost bought one of those, but im taking my dad's Acura CL instead (he just got a new TL). :D

i like the cropping of your face; how many tries did it take to catch your face at the right angle?

peace.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
neut said:
i like the cropping of your face; how many tries did it take to catch your face at the right angle?.

Hahaha! I'm good - One shot...

the trick with the digital camera is to set up the shot using the mirror to make sure the camera is pointing in the right direction. If you can see the camera, it can see you :D

D

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
Mr. Anderson said:
Hahaha! I'm good - One shot...

the trick with the digital camera is to set up the shot using the mirror to make sure the camera is pointing in the right direction. If you can see the camera, it can see you :D

D

true, nicely executed.

here's another self-portrait (an old avatar):

peace.

billyboy

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2003
In my head
A self portrait on my road bike, the wind gusting past my earholes. The first few weeks back in training after a winter hibernating is the worst part of cycling, but I think it is starting to pay off now - I actually have the energy to take a picture 15 miles from home.

On this ride I got pictures of Concorde and a nuclear power station. Guess where I live.

Attachments

• march training.jpg
    march training.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 920

JDar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2003
billyboy said:
On this ride I got pictures of Concorde and a nuclear power station. Guess where I live.

Possibly near Heathrow and seeing the Bradwell plant?

JDar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2003
billyboy said:

OK, only two strikes in me--the Sizewell reactor, tho I don't know of a large airport there to accomodate the Concorde.

billyboy

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2003
In my head
JDar said:
OK, only two strikes in me--the Sizewell reactor, tho I don't know of a large airport there to accomodate the Concorde.

Concorde is in retirement, never to fly again and is posing at a small airfield. The power station is on the longest river in England

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.